Adultery Husband's friend fucked my brains
Part 10

We reached the pub and entered the dancing hall. We started dancing and after sometime he took me to take drinks, I said that I don’t drink, so he ordered some drinks for him and an orange juice for me. We took a table and sat there and started drinking the juice and in 5 minutes a guy came and sit at our table and Vijay introduced him as his client for his new business. Then they talk some business while taking some more drinks, but I stopped with orange juice itself. Then Vijay asked me to join him again in the dance hall and I too went with him we started dancing. Now while dancing, his left hands was in my shoulders and his right hand starts roaming my ass cheeks. This is the first time I am seeing a pub and also dancing, so am not good at dancing. Now while dancing, I was looking around and found the couples fondling each other and kissing each other. Now the right hand of Vijay which was caressing my ass cheeks started fondling it around my ass and he came near to my ear and said, I want to fuck you now, let’s go to the restroom. Upon hearing the same my pussy starts flooding, since I had read lot of stories and seen many videos about sex in the restroom and I am going to experience the same for the 1st time.

He dragged me to the restroom, and I saw Vijay’s client is looking at me while we went to the restroom, I feel shy and at the same time horny. Inside the restroom, there are many couples openly kissing and fondling each other. He took me to the last cubicle and closed it behind me and he sat in the closet and sat in it and starts kissing my waist. He inserted his hand under the skirt and lowered my panty and it reached my ankles and he raised my skirt till my waist and kissing my bald pussy. Then he inserted a finger in my pussy and said, so you are wet and ready for the fuck and I nodded my head. Again he stood up and lowered his pants and underwear till his ankles and made me kneed in front of him and showed his dick towards my mouth and this time without any hesitation I started to suck it. While I was sucking his dick, he removed my bra without removing the tunic top and starts fondling the boobs. Then after 3 to 4 minutes, he stood up and made me bend down and I was standing in a bending position by holding the wall of the restroom and he inserted his dick in my pussy in one go and starts to fuck me in rhythm. After some 5 minutes he cummed in my pussy and also I too cummed at the same time, then we freshen up and came out of the restroom. But he didn’t allow me to wear my panty and bra inside my dress. Now we again came out of the bathroom and still his client is sitting in the same table and we too went there and sat there. He was looking at my braless boobs; I think he can trace my nipples. Then he and Vijay left the place to get us some drinks and again I ordered an orange juice. They were chatting and came back with the juice and drinks and then we had drunk the juice and then we left the pub. His client went in his car and we two went to restaurant and had dinner and went to hotel and I immediately changed my dress and slept.

Day 3

On Friday morning I woke up at 7pm and I couldn’t find Vijay in the room and I called him in the phone and he informed that he left the hotel, since he is having some important work and also said that he had selected my dress and he cuts the call. I saw the dress and found out that he had selected a pink strapless bra, pink panty, white floral shirt and a black long skirt. I thought of having a quick fuck with Sekar, since my mind is fully loaded with the looks of Vijay’s client. I called the reception and asked for breakfast and also I asked for is Sekar available. But they replied that Sekar is on leave and they will give the breakfast in sometime. So I got up from the bed and got ready, took breakfast and went to the office for training. There’s nothing interested and at the evening they said, the training session will be over by today and they can report to work on Monday on our native place. I called Vijay and informed the same and he asked me to stay here till Sunday evening and he will board the bus on the same day. So I informed my colleagues that I will be coming tomorrow and they left. I reached the hotel and I called my husband and said, that training got over and the colleagues decided to roam around the place for 2 days and I will come by Monday morning. He said ok, and then I talked with my kid and then I freshen up and sat at the bed.

Contn…….
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by Uday - 25-05-2020, 06:39 PM
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by Flaskc - 28-05-2020, 09:30 AM
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by sri65 - 30-05-2020, 03:14 AM
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by hornydude2k - 27-06-2020, 08:34 AM
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by Jeena - 27-06-2020, 12:14 PM
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by bobby - 05-07-2020, 12:45 AM
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by bobby - 05-07-2020, 12:53 PM