An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby
Nagesh's Night with....

After Nagesh left Aarti behind in their stateroom, he went straight to Divya and Gautam's stateroom. Just as he approached the door, Gautam came out the door."

"Go right in, buddy," Gautam urged, "she's expecting you." He walked up the nearby stairs heading towards Rekha and Chirag's stateroom.

"Make sure you put the 'Do Not Disturb' sign out and lock the door before push back the curtain," Divya told him. "I'm not decent. I don't want anyone to see who shouldn't," she added.

Nagesh walked in and did as she requested. The curtain, he knew, preserved privacy by blocking anyone who happened to walk by from seeing into the room when the door was open.

"Do you want me to close my eyes?" he asked.

Divya laughed. "Always the gentleman. No, you can pull the curtain and look."

What he saw gave him an instant hard-on. His mouth went dry. Divya was lying on her back. Her legs were wide-open and her femininity was completely exposed to his view. Her bush was trimmed.

"Well," she said obviously anticipating what was to come, "come over here and help yourself to my treats."

Nagesh flung off his clothes. He went to the bed and reclined beside her.

"You are one very delicious treat," he said.

Nagesh had tasted them a few days earlier on the first night they swapped with the frisky foursome. He was hungry for more.

Nagesh took a tit in his mouth. His hand wandered to her trimmed vee. It was glistening; she was already wet.

Then they heard a knock at the door.

'Damn,' Nagesh thought. 'Who could that be? I was just getting started.'

"Hold on, lover," Divya said to Nagesh. "Coming! Just give a second," she yelled loud enough for whoever was outside the door to hear.

Divya put on her bathrobe, making sure her entire body was covered. Nagesh got off the bed. He sat on the couch out of sight from whoever might be looking in from the door.

She winked at Nagesh. "some more delights have arrived," she declared enigmatically.

Divya closed the curtain before opening the door. Nagesh could have sworn he heard someone step in.

He got his confirmation a few seconds later. It was Rekha.

Nagesh's bewilderment must have been obvious.

"You're getting two treats for the price of one," Divya laughed.

"But what about Gautam?" Nagesh asked.

"It was his idea," Rekha said. "After he heard about Aarti's first swinging experience on your very first cruise, and because you let him be the first man other than yourself to have unprotected sex with Aarti, he thought it was only right you should enjoy a special experience too."
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 08:19 PM