An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby
While Aarti asked herself this question, Chirag was aligning his lubricated cock to her anal opening. He shoved the tip of his cock partially in.

"I like that feel," she replied. "Are you using your thumb this time?" she asked.

Chirag laughed. "It's not my thumb; it's the tip of my cock."

He gave her no chance to reply. He pushed in further.

'That's too big to be a thumb,' Aarti told herself as she felt him enter the back door.

"Oh god," she said out loud, "It feels good. I hope I don't fart," she added.

Chirag couldn't help himself. He started to laugh so hard, he had to pull himself out of her ass.

"Stop it," he said spanking her lightly on her ass. "You might break the mood."

"Sorry," Aarti said. She stuck her ass back into the air. "Get to it."

Once more, Chirag aligned his hot rod with Aarti's down chute. He pushed in gently. He was able to pass her sphincter. He stroked in and out of her for a while gradually working his way into her until half his cock was inside.

"My cock is already half-way in, Aarti. Do you want me to pull out?" he asked.

"No," she confessed. "I want to know what it's like."

Slowly but surely Chirag worked his cock deeper into her back passage until he was all the way in.

An "oh" escaped her lips as Chirag thrust his cock all the way into her. Aarti knew he was all the way in because she felt his balls flop against her sensitive pussy. There was no turning back for her now.

"Do what you want, Chirag," she grunted. "Do me. Fill my ass with your cum."
While he pumping into her exit chute, Chirag fingered her vulva and teased her clitoris. After a few more minutes Aarti came hard. Chirag spilled himself into her rectum.

"I liked it, Chirag," Aarti confessed, "but I still prefer to have a hard cock in my pussy."

"Rekha and I don't it often," Chirag said, "but variety is the spice of life."

"Would you consider doing it again?" he asked."

"Yes, if it is done as gently as you did it," she admitted.

"We slept for the rest of the night," Aarti told her husband. "He fucked me one more time before I left, the regular way this time. While I was waiting for you to come back, my guilt for letting Chirag take me in the ass hit me."

"As I said, hon, don't worry about it," Nagesh said. "The main thing is that you enjoyed yourself."

"And what did you and Divya do," Aarti asked.

"Nothing as unusual as you did but my evening with her had an interesting twist too," he replied.

"Oh yeah? What?" she demanded.

"Patience, sweetheart. I'll tell you my story."

"Okay, hon," she said.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 08:18 PM