An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby
"Exactly," Nagesh confirmed. "By implication, she was saying you and Rekha were also temporary wives. And what kind of sexual relationship should a husband and wife have?" he asked.

"Whatever gives them mutual pleasure," she answered beginning to understand what her husband was driving at.

"We never specified any limitations on what could took place between us and our partner for the night other than, of course, that whatever we did had to be voluntary. Obviously, that was a choice each temporary couple would make for that night."

Nagesh paused to let his words sink in.

"So the question is," he continued, "did you let him or did Chirag force himself on you? If he forced himself on you, our new friendship with them will come to a very abrupt end and...."

"I let him," she croaked out interrupting her husband.

"I have a question for you, Aarti," Nagesh said, "If, in our many years of marriage, I had asked you to let me take you by the back passage, would you have let me?"

"Before our heart-to-heart talk about our sex life, absolutely not. But when I did research on the Internet, I learned some people actually enjoy having sex that way. At first, I couldn't imagine myself doing something like that, later on I got curious. I even wondered what it would be like to have a cock up my ass."

"You never said anything to me," Nagesh pointed out.

"You never asked. And you just admitted you weren't really interested. So of course, you wouldn't ask! And what would have been the point of admitting to it?"

"That's a very good point, hon," he conceded.

"So you're okay with what happened? Are you saying I didn't break any rules?" she asked anxiously, still feeling a little uncertain, wanting to make sure.

"Yeah, that's exactly what I'm saying," he responded.

Aarti burst out in tears.

"Now what?" he asked as he pulled her into his arms.

She looked up smiling. "I'm so happy you're not sore at me. I love you so much, hon. I thought I betrayed you. I felt so bad about myself."

"You're off the hook, hon," he said drawing her in his arms hugging her, "but I am curious to know how it happened. Will you tell me?"

"Okay," she agreed. "There should be no secrets between us."

"It'll be a really interesting story. Both Chirag and Gautam are very hot for you. Let's face it, hon, you're a sexual magnet."

"Flattery will get you every where, husband."

He laughed. "I know, wife. Now tell me to the story," he urged. "We can make out later."

Aarti settled into her husband, his right arm dbanging over her shoulder, and began to recount that evening.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 08:15 PM