An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby
Gautam's teasing inflamed Aarti. She clung tightly to him, fearing that a slight shift in their bodies' alignment might put him off-target. She felt like a target; she wanted to be a target. Her excitement rose. Her breathing became uneven. She wanted him to penetrate her, to plunge into her, and to bring her to sexual ecstasy.

The two lovers groaned as their passions increased, she because of his animal-like quality, he because of her softness and delicacy, both because they were desperate for what the other had to offer, so near and yet so far.

Gautam stopped. He lifted her completely in his arms. He wanted to gaze at her sexy body before finally taking her. Aarti could tell he was lost in lust. She knew she was ready and willing join him, to unite their bodies in mutual orgasmic bliss.

With Aarti still in his arms, Gautam sat down on the bed again. She released her hold around his neck and waist, thinking to let herself down onto the bed. But Gautam refused to let her go. Instead, he began sliding her down his body. She swore she could feel the heat of his cock approaching her. She sensed Gautam's overwhelming desire to let her slide completely onto his cock, to impale her on his hard smooth pole. She realized the next time his cock poked its head into her humid hole, he could easily just release his grip and let gravity do its work and then let nature take care of the rest.

Near the peak of her own lust, Aarti had the sudden desire to let him take her bareback, to feel his manly cum splash inside her. She barely remembered he was supposed to put on a condom. As crazed with passion as she was, and an alarm bell rang in her head. She turned her head to look for Nagesh.

Sex in the 69-position had its desired effect. Nagesh's cock became harder. Rekha's love tunnel leaked freely with her sexual juices.

"I want you now," Rekha whispered hoarsely. "I want you inside me now. Please, I want to feel you squirting all the way up inside me."

Nagesh reached for a condom.

"No," she said. "I want to feel the your naked cock inside me. I want to feel the flood of your cum in my womb."

"But I can't," he said. "Aarti and I haven't agreed to do that. Unprotected sex is a big step because it entails some risks."

"You already know you can't make me pregnant," Rekha argued, "and we know the six of us have no diseases," she pointed out. "We're safe without a safe."

"I know. It's the principle of thing between Aarti and me. I believe you, but still..." Nagesh stopped.

Rekha had suddenly taken hold of his cock. She tugged at it as if she were trying to direct it toward her vaginal opening.

"I just can't..."

Rekha stopped tugging on his cock

"Look," suddenly Rekha interrupted, "Aarti is watching us. She can tell what I want to do." Rekha pulled Nagesh's stiff cock toward her slit again. "I'm holding the evidence of it in my hand after all."

Rekha waved at Aarti. Aarti waved back.

Nagesh looked into his wife's eyes. He saw Gautam holding her up off his lap. His erection pointed directly at the hole between her pussy lips. Aarti also had a clear view of Rekha's hand on Nagesh's bare cock, trying to push it into her hungry pussy.

Aarti saw the question in Nagesh's face. They were both in the same dilemma.

Aarti considered her situation. She remembered her periods were now very infrequent. The risk of pregnancy was almost infinitesimal. She wanted to feel Gautam's bare rigid cock inside her. The though of Gautam cumming inside her made her pussy clench.

'It's decision time again,' Aarti thought. 'I believe our new friends when they say they're clean. I'll do whatever Nagesh wants. But I want to go all the way.'

Aarti briefly glanced at Chirag and Divya. They were riding bareback. Chirag was taking her from behind. They were oblivious to what the other two pairs of lovers were doing. She could tell they would soon reach their peak.

"I want to too," Nagesh said to his wife, almost as if he was reading her mind. "It's so much hotter that way."

It wasn't necessary for him to specify what he meant. It was rather obvious.

She nodded. "Me too."
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 08:02 PM