An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby
When Aarti and Gautam reached the bed, they removed their clothing almost immediately. Aarti paid very little attention to what her husband and Rekha were doing. She was, she couldn't quite come up with the right word, well, intrigued with her new lover, Gautam.

Physically, the contrast between the two was startling. Aarti was petite and, like most women, almost hairless, except for her head and her neatly trimmed pussy. She regularly removed her armpit air. Gautam was the opposite. He was the biggest of the three men. He was stout and very hairy, both features seeming to emphasize his large frame.

Hairiness was not new to Aarti. Her husband was a typically hairy. Hair covered every part of his body, even in the crack of his ass.

Gautam enveloped her petite body within his huge size. A forest of hair seemed to surround her. 'Is this what wearing a fur coat inside out would feel like?' she asked herself.

As Gautam's lips explored her neck, she felt the forest of fur on his arms travel up and down her back. The forest of hair on his belly tickled her completely hairless one.

Even more erotic was his fur-covered chest brushing against her smooth, soft, total hairlessness. His chest hair felt like a multitude of tiny fingers, caressing and teasing her mammaries and her sensitive nipples. Aarti felt a tremor of delight as they hardened.

She felt an urge to snuggle into his fur, to savour the scents of his skin underneath his hairy canopy. Somewhere in that forest of hair lurked a one-eyed monster, hiding, waiting for its prey. Aarti smiled at the imagery. She knew where the one-eyed monster was; it was too big to hide in Gautam's forest.
"Gautam," she said, "I thought my husband was a very hairy man. You take the cake. You're even hairier. You know what, Gautam?"

"What?" Gautam wasn't quite sure what she was leading up to.

Aarti noticed his cock begin to deflate. She sensed he was sensitive about his thick hair. She thought it must have been difficult for him when he went through puberty. She had no doubt some girls probably made fun of him as he became hairier and hairier.

"I love it. I love the feel of your hair all over my body," she told him.

Aarti snuggled into Gautam. She reached for his cock, putting her small hand around it. Her unexpected words of praise for his hairiness and her delicate, yet erotic, touch of his penis, put him at ease. His cock showed signs of coming back to life.

"I've got a thing for hairy men," she added. "I think they're very sexy," she added. "And that means you."

Aarti's flattering words and her stroking of his penis stimulated further growth in Gautam's cock. In fact, it grew rather rapidly. He was absolutely delighted by what he heard and what she was doing to him. He was hot for her; she just told him she was hot for him.

Gautam was back in his groove, but Aarti's words gave him an idea. If she found hairiness to be erotic, then the right thing for him to do was to offer her more of it hair. He subtly moved her body against his. Just enough so that she shifted a little up and down his chest, letting his forest of hair brush against her. As he necked with her, he repeatedly let his hairy arms travel up and down her back, occasionally grabbing her ass-cheeks for good measure.

Gautam now wanted to kiss Aarti too. Taking advantage of his huge frame, he lifted her completely off the floor so as to bring her mouth to his. He kissed her, at first tenderly and then with greater ardour. She returned his increasingly lustful kisses with her own.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 08:00 PM