An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby
Still facing her, Nagesh sat, shifting position so he could get a much closer look at her lower body. He wrapped his arms around her fully accessible left thigh. She obligingly lifted it to allow him to wrap his arms around them. Nagesh hugged, stroked and kissed it, occasionally brushing her cleft with his fingers, making sure they travelled through every available fold and crack.

Nagesh then he stroked the inner part of the other thigh, again enjoying the feel of her soft, velvety skin, then teasing her moistening pussy. He pushed Rekha down on her back. He wanted to enjoy this thigh in the same way as he had the other. He wrapped his arms around, hugged, kissed and stroked it.

While he was paying attention to her thighs, he threw glances at the treasure between her legs. His mouth watered in eager anticipation of enjoying her glorious femaleness.

Rekha moaned and sighed, enjoying his unusual erotic appreciation of her hips and thighs. Nagesh's acute attention to them had a singularly unique erotic quality of its own. Rekha had never experienced something quite like this before. His ardour and admiration turned her on, made her excited.

She wondered what he would do next. She soon had her answer. His hand, still on her thigh, slid toward her hair-covered pussy, once more explore every fold and crack with as much skill and patience he had sown with her other thigh. He didn't believe in discriminating a woman's legs.

Nagesh's hand went passed her vulva. He stroked her perineum. With the tip of his finger, he diddled her asshole. Nagesh could tell she liked what he did. His skilful manipulation of every sensuous part of her lower body was too much for her to take. She grabbed his sock, stroked it. She trembled in anticipation of feeling his tubular muscle deep inside her.

Nagesh sensed her readiness. His nose took in the sweet wet scent of her sexual excitement. He put his mouth on her pussy. For a while, he licked her labia and sucked her tiny, erect clitoral nub.

"You are so good," Rekha moaned. "Please let me suck your cock."

"Yeah," Nagesh croaked. "Let's get into the 69-position."

Rekha flopped onto her back while Nagesh got on his hands and knees above her. He lowered himself so that he could put his mouth on her wet pussy. His hard-on neared Rekha's face. She grabbed it and directed it into her mouth.

"Mmm, nice," said Rekha.

"Oh, you're good," said Nagesh. "Too good. I don't want to shoot in your mouth."

Nagesh took his cock out of her mouth. He adjusted his position so he could continue performing cunnilingus on while keeping his penis out of reach of her mouth. He wanted to prevent her from sticking his now very sensitive cock back into her mouth. He was on a hair-trigger, and he knew it. Rekha would have to satisfy herself with holding onto it while his active mouth paid lingual attention to what lay between her legs.

"I want your cock in me," she said.

"I will. I promise," Nagesh said. "I stopped you from sucking my cock because I was too close to cumming. If that happened, you'd have to wait for a while before I could fire up my engine again to grant you your wish."

Nagesh knew very well that women were far more capable of multiple orgasms than just about any man on the planet. It was his intention to bring her to her peak first. After several minutes of cunnilingus, Nagesh heard the cry of joy and enjoyed the taste of her female nectar, both of which told he had succeeded in bringing about her climax. He won his erotic war with her.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 07:59 PM