An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby
"So I threw first," Rekha said, "a 5. I landed on a square that said 'Two players will massage you'."

"Chirag looked at me, smiled and shrugged his shoulders," Gautam said. "He had no problem with the idea of me massaging his wife for one minute. So I did and so did he."

"Then it was my turn," said Gautam. "I threw a 6. Since five was a fork leading to two separate paths, I could choose which direction I wanted to go. The right fork would've taken me to a square that said, 'Kiss the player to your left'. That was Divya. So I took the left fort which said, 'kiss all willing players. I kissed Divya first and then Rekha. Kissing Chirag was not an option," he said jokingly.

"I would've bopped your nose," Chirag said.

"Gautam was only going to kiss me on my lips," Rekha chuckled, "but I wanted none of that. I French-kissed me until he French-kissed me back.

"Then it was my turn to throw the dice, said Divya." I threw a 5 and got the same treatment as Rekha."

"When it was my turn I threw an 8," said Chirag. "Taking the right fork would've landed on a square that said 'Stroke the breast of the player on your right.' But that happened to be Divya. So I put my hand under her blouse from behind and massaged her breast. I had always wanted to hold those lovely fleshy mounds of hers. I didn't bother to look where the left fork might've led."

Aarti looked questioningly at Divya.

"I got really excited when he massaged by breasts," she answered the unasked question. "I closed my eyes and hoped it would last for a long time. But it didn't. The game still had a long way to go."

"It took a while," Chirag reminisced, "because you keep going around the board until all the players lost their clothes. To be fair, we had decided in advance that we all officially wore only four articles of clothing: a t-shirt, shorts, socks and underwear for the men, a blouse, skirt, bra and panties for the women."

"So who was the first to reveal their naked glory?" Nagesh asked.

"Me," piped up Divya, "after a lot of groping, kissing and teasing."

"Once we were all naked, Divya and Gautam decoded they wanted to continue to play the game," Chirag continued. "So we began to play the second stage."

"I made the first roll, a 2." Divya said. "I landed on a square that said, "Two players will do a 69 for 1 min.' So I rolled the dice to determine which guy and which girl would do it. Because there were eight sides to the dice but only four people, we agreed to assign two numbers to each player. So mine were 2 and 6. Gautam's were 3 and 7, Rekha's 1 and 5, and Chirag's 4 and 8."
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 07:45 PM