An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby
"So I told Divya about our plan. And she went for it!" Rekha said.

"And I told Gautam, we could back out at any time," Divya said, "and that our friends would understand."

"We invited them over on a Saturday," said Rekha. "We had a great barbecue, eating and drinking on and off all day and into the evening. We had no kids around to complicate our day. The weather was perfect. The food was perfect. We had a lot of fun as good friends always do."

Chirag took up the story at this point. "When it started get a little cool outside, I suggested we go inside to the bed room and made ourselves comfortable.

"Once Chirag made that suggestion, I became as nervous as hell. My hands turned sweaty," Divya said. "The big moment was approaching."

Chirag took up the story again. "I explained rules of the game and reminded them again that they could pull out at any time."

"Let me explain the rules to Aarti and Nagesh to give them a sense of what the game is like," Rekha suggested to Chirag.

"Okay," he agreed. "Go ahead."

"Play involves each player moving an avatar using an 8-sided dice along squares much like you do in Monopoly," she explained. "Some squares require the player to follow an instruction such as pulling from a pile of cards. Men and women have separate piles. The cards are shuffled and put facedown on the board."

"The youngest one had to start," Chirag added. "That turned out to Rekha, followed by Divya, then Gautam and finally me. Only weeks separate Divya's birthday from Rekha and my birthday from Gautam's. Persons of the same sex had to sit opposite each other. So Gautam sat on Rekha's left and I sat on her right. Divya had Gautam on her right and me on her left."
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 07:43 PM