An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby
"Wow," Nagesh said. "I've never heard anything hotter!"

"Me neither," Aarti added. "But can I ask a personal question?"

"Sure," Chirag said.

"You didn't mention the use of safes," Aarti observed.

"We didn't," Chirag said. "Rekha had complications after her last child was born. I had myself fixed after my last one was born from my first marriage."

"But weren't you taking a risk?" she insisted. "After all, they could have had a sexually transmitted disease."

"You raise a good point, Aarti," Chirag said. "To be honest, we weren't really thinking much at all about that. We should have. We let our lust carry us away. We really didn't think or care about anything else but our sexual gratification. But I also have to say we didn't get the impression that Chimlin and Somchair were normally promiscuous. So we thought we were safe. Still, it was careless of us. So we had ourselves checked out after we returned home. We were clean. Since then, we've packed condoms just in case an unexpected adventure came our way again. Then you two came into the picture."

"Am I hearing you correctly, Chirag?" Aarti asked. You mean to say that, when it's just the four of you, you don't use condoms?"

"That's right. We don't use condoms when it's just the four of us," Divya confirmed. "But we have a rule. If we have sex with people other than the four of us, we have to use condoms. If you had not been so pre-occupied by Rekha and Gautam's sex show a couple of nights ago, you would have noticed they were using no condom."

"Now that you mention it, Divya," Aarti said, "I don't remember seeing them put one on."

But Nagesh wanted to, hear Divya and Gautam's story. "Well, what was your first time like," he asked them.

"Let's take a break first," Chirag suggested. "Nature calls. I'm hungry. And our sitting is only an hour away. As much as I hate to disrupt our fun, we need to clean up and get dressed for sinner. We'll meet in the restaurant. Divya and Gautam can tell us their story there." Chirag grinned. "Then it's your turn."
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 07:42 PM