An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby
"She was petite and her eyes were two of the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen. They were dark and yet they shone brightly with both happiness and, I thought, smouldering sensuality."

"Rekha poked. "Get on with the story, you horny bastard," she said good-naturedly.

Divya's innuendos, Chirag's reminiscence and Rekha's comment began to add up. It now dawned on Aarti and Nagesh that Chirag was about to tell the juicy part of their first swinging experience.

"She took us inside," Chirag continued, "and gave us each a large towel. Through gestures, she indicated to us that we should disrobe and wrap the towels around our waists."

"I must have looked uncertain what to do, but I was actually nervous about being bare-breasted," Rekha interrupted, "because Chimlin grabbed my towel and tied it around my waist for me. She just pointed to a bench. So we sat down and made ourselves comfortable."

Chirag took up the story again. "Chimlin left us. A few minutes later, she and her husband came back carrying buckets that contained steamy hot water and a mixture of strongly aromatic herbs."

"Then we got out first surprise," Rekha added. "Chimlin was naked from the waist up when she came back. I think she was trying to put me at ease."

"I had a hard time getting my eyes off her lovely little breasts of hers," Chirag confessed. "They were so cute and suckable. I had to suppress the thought, though, because it was giving me a hard-on. I sincerely hoped they didn't notice."

Gautam laughed. "I bet they noticed."

Chirag continued with a smirk. "Probably, but if they did, they didn't let on. Anyway, Chimlin introduced her husband as Somchair, which I later found out meant 'manly'. He later lived up to his name," Chirag added parenthetically. "He wasn't much taller than his wife, about the same height as Rekha, but he certainly was very muscular. He looked like an older Tony Jaa, a Thai martial artist who starred in an action movie called 'Ong-bak'. Think of him as a Thai Jet Li. It wouldn't have been surprised if Somchair was a martial artist too.

"You have to be strong to do a proper massage," Nagesh said in commentary, "just like those masseuses in Vietnam."

"Did your massage lead to your first swinging experience?" Divya probed.

"No it didn't," Nagesh answered.

"Come on, Divya, keep your blouse on," Gautam admonished. "They'll have their turn to tell their story."

Divya pouted again. She wasn't very patient.

Chirag sounded slightly exasperated her interjections. He resumed his story with a sigh.

"After they put down the buckets, they disappeared. We soaked our feet in the hot water for about 15 minutes. Then they came back. Chimlin started to massage my feet. Somchair did the same for Rekha. They knew all the pressure points and sometimes they would stick a knuckle in one of them causing as to say an 'oh' or an 'ah'. It gave us an odd combination of both pain and pleasure, but it did make our feet feel better. But you know that already," he said addressing Aarti and Nagesh.

"Yeah, we do, Nagesh replied. "You don't need to get into details about that."

"Okay, but I have to say that any pain she may have caused my feet was more than made up for by the view of her gorgeous golden globes. She noticed that I noticed. She didn't seem to mind. She graced me a beautiful little smile and a wink."
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 07:37 PM