An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby
After the three couples came back from their excursions, they met at their assigned table. For a while the discussion focussed on their excursions.

"Are you guys coming to our party tomorrow? Chirag asked addressing Aarti and Nagesh.

"Yes, we are," Nagesh confirmed.

The other two couples were clearly pleased with their decision.

"Aarti and I are curious to hear about your first-time swinging experiences. Would you guys mind telling us?" Nagesh asked the other two couples.

"Of course," Chirag said obligingly. "We'll tell you our story first, then Divya and Gautam, then you theirs." A thought suddenly occurred to him. "Have you guys swung before?"

"Sort of, I guess," Nagesh answered. "It was more a share than a swap."

"We'll save your story for last," Chirag said. "It sounds interesting."

After the six friends had settled into their places, Chirag began recounting their story.

"When I sold my business a few years ago," Chirag said, "Rekha and I decided we'd take a two-month tour of a few Asian countries. We spent a month in China, three weeks seeing the sites across the country, and a week her relatives who live near Hong Kong."

"What did you enjoy the most?" asked Aarti.

"Sichuan for the food and Hunan for its magnificent natural beauty," Chirag replied. "Although I have to say that Rekha much preferred the food of her choice."

"Tell them about Zhangjiajie," Rekha interjected.

"Are you guys fans of natural beauty?" he asked.

Aarti and Nagesh nodded.

"And are you familiar with the James Cameron move 'Avatar'?"

"That was a really good movie," Nagesh said. "I'm a sci-fi fan; Aarti not so much. She likes chick flicks."

"Zhangjiajie is in Hunan province. It was used as the backdrop, digitized of course, for the battle fought between the invaders from Earth and the dragon-riding Na'vi."
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 07:30 PM