An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby
"It isn't really necessary," she told him.

But she was barely descending from her climatic peak. There was no time to debate the merits of a bare cock. She wanted more. Now. She grabbed his sheathed organ and directed it into her warm recesses.

"Oh yeah," she signed. "Fuck me. Fuck me. Please, please just fuck me!"

'She's hot and she's not the least bit shy,' Nagesh thought to himself. 'I like that. A hot woman is a fun woman.'

Nagesh lay on his back, letting Divya do most of the work. Using her pelvis to good effect, she rode his cock, grunting and groaning with each ride up and down his stiff member. Nagesh reached for her breasts to massage them. He wanted to kiss, nibble and lick them but that wasn't possible as long as she was sitting straight up on his equally straight cock.

Nagesh sat up, grabbed around her back and then pulled her down on top of him. Divya was forced to straighten out her legs as she fell on his chest, but she didn't let go of his cock.

Still holding onto her tightly, Nagesh enjoyed the feel of her breasts brushing against his chest as they thrust against each other. Their bodies took on a natural sexual rhythm that spoke to the torrid pleasure they felt for each other's body. He thrust up into her; she ground down onto him.

After a few minutes, Nagesh felt the build-up in his cock, signalling an approaching orgasm. His cock felt like it was expanding, trying to reach ever deeper into Divya's womb.

"I'm too excited, Divya, we have to slow down or I'm going to blow."

"I barely had the chance to come down from first orgasm," she panted. "I'm ready already. "Fuck me hard. Cum."
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 07:20 PM