An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby
The next evening was a special occasion. It was Rekha's birthday. To mark the occasion, Chirag ordered three bottles of red wine. Nagesh offered to pay a share but Chirag adamantly refused.

"I don't ask friends to pay their share when I invite them to a party," he said emphatically. "And I certainly consider you two to be our friends."

"We're bosom buddies! Gautam said.

"All bosoms are your buddies," was his wife's rejoinder.

Everyone laughed, then drank, ate and laughed some more.

"What do you guys say to continuing our party in our suite? Chirag said. "Dress comfortably. I don't like stuffiness, especially in this hot climate."

When Aarti and Nagesh heard the number they realized that Chirag and Rekha occupied one of the ship's largest, most expensive suites. The ship's deck plan indicated it was about three times the size of their stateroom.

Gautam and Divya agreed immediately.

Aarti and Nagesh exchanged glances.

"Don't worry," Chirag said. "If you don't want to come, or if you do come and decide to leave early, the four of us will still have our fun." Chirag emphasized the words 'our'.

Back in the stateroom, Aarti mentioned to Nagesh that she thought the table conversation was taking a strange turn. "What to do you think he meant when he said we could leave at any time? Isn't that obvious?"

"Use the logic I know you have, Aarti," her husband replied. "If you put all these little things together, what they say, the way they said it, and the way they related to each other, I think it's better than 50-50 chance they intend to swing."

"Oh," Aarti let out, her eyes glinting.

She lowered them to see what he was thinking. He had a hard-on.

"I see you're developing an opinion," she smiled slyly. "We can always leave or say no, right?"

"As always my love," he replied smiling. "Let's change."

Nagesh got out of his business casual clothing and into his shorts and t-shirt. Aarti was about to change into a blouse and short skirt. She inspected them as if she were thinking whether they were the right things to wear.

"I think, Aarti, you're a little excited by the idea of a swingers' party. I saw that glint in your eyes," he added. "The prospect of attending a party where they might be sex turns you on too. Right? And if you want to get into the 'swing' of things," he said emphasizing his double entendre, you might as well forget about the bra."
So Aarti took off the bra and put on the blouse. Nagesh saw two points of interest poking underneath her blouse. The couple decided to wait a few minutes to let their sexual parts calm down. It wouldn't do to look aroused in public.

A few minutes later, Aarti and Nagesh arrived at Chirag and Rekha's luxurious stateroom. They knocked.

Rekha opened the door and smiled. "Please come in. We've got snacks, juices and bottles of water on the side table. Chirag is about to serve the wine. And no," she added, when she saw Nagesh start to say something, "don't ask to share the cost. It's still against our rules."
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 07:12 PM