An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby
Although the lady at the front desk spoke very little English, Aarti and Nagesh managed to negotiate a one-hour massage, with a combination of gestures and pen-and-paper, for the equivalent of about 2500 INR.

Having agreed on the price, a young women gestured them to come inside. They were taken to a change room with lockers. Another woman entered, providing them some light cotton clothes. Her gestures clearly indicated they were to change their clothes and put their belongings into a locker. Each locker had its own key which was to be hung around their necks.

A few minutes later, two masseuses entered the locker room. Leading the couple to the massage room, they gestured to Aarti and Nagesh to sit on a bench next to the massage tables. They brought in two tubs of hot water filled with aromatic herbs and then left. About 10 minutes later, they returned. They massaged their feet, gradually working their way up to their knees and thighs. The vacationing couple was particularly intrigued by the way the young women used their knuckles on the soles of their feet. It hurt but it was a pleasant hurt.

After a while, their masseuses pointed toward the massage tables. They lay facedown, putting their faces into an opening at one end of the table. The masseuses massaged then from their necks down to their waists. It was so relaxing that Aarti and Nagesh almost fell asleep.

Suddenly it was over. An entire hour had passed by as if in a flash. Although they disappointed their time was up, they felt so good. They showed their appreciation to the two masseuses by offering them a generous tip, a tip they accepted gratefully.

"What did you like best about the massage?" Aarti asked back in the hotel room.

"The feel of her soft silken thighs against my sides," he replied.

"Nagesh! Did she give you a hard-on?" she demanded.

"No, I didn't get the chance," he chuckled. "As soon as I felt those soft silky thighs press against me, she started using those strong hands to probe and prod my muscles. What she did felt really good. It was sensuous but not sensual. It was a real massage, all business to them, and all relaxation for us. Still, it was very enjoyable. I would love to it again some day."

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 07:05 PM