An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby
A week later, Nagesh decided it was a good time to bring up the cruise experience. "Not in my wildest dreams did I expect something like that to happen. I don't know what overcame me. I just felt this overwhelming urge for something totally different."

"'Different' is an understatement," she said laconically. "But I'm worried you're mad at me in some way. I behaved like slut and I enjoyed it too! Are you mad at me for saying that, Nagesh. Are you?"

"No, hon," Nagesh said. "I was worried you might be angry at me for letting it happen."

"No I'm not mad at you," she assured him, laughing. "I thank you for allowing me to have such a uniquely wild experience. But weren't you a little bit jealous?" she asked.

"Hell, no. Chris got only one shot at what I've been able to have for, what, 24 years now! He's the one who should be jealous. He now knows what he is missing. He now knows I'm the one with the hot wife!"

"May I ask another question?" Aarti asked.

"Sure, hon."

"Are you a cuckold? Is watching some guy fuck me your thing?" she asked.

Nagesh thought about it for a while.

"To be honest," he finally answered, "it was a real turn-on to see Chris have his way with you. But I don't want to make a habit of it. As a general rule, if you're going to fun with some guy, I want my share of fun with some girl."

"Do you think I've turned into a whore?" she blushed.

"No, Aarti, you're no whore. A whore is someone who gives herself away to anybody. You're not like that. You always think about what is best for me, for us, and for our family. You've never acted differently. You are an unselfish person."

She blushed again but with relief. She was worried Nagesh might have felt some residual resentment toward her. After all, he had been mainly a spectator. Then again, he also let it happen.

"We've tried to spice up our sex life over the years, but it was always just the two of us. I was a little worried because I had sex with someone from outside of our marriage. You didn't."
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 07:01 PM