An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby
Once they had become acquainted, Aarti, Nagesh and Chris often saw each other at the breakfast buffet. Aarti usually woke earlier than Nagesh. She wanted to do her early morning exercises in the ship's gym. Nagesh wasn't interested. He preferred swimming later in the morning in one of the ship's pools. So it wasn't unusual for Nagesh to see Aarti and Chris already chatting over breakfast before he joined them.

Chris was a great conversationalist and storyteller. He was one of the very few single men onboard ship. He was also a social butterfly. Nagesh noticed that he preferred to socialize with women. It didn't matter to him if they were paying guests or crew members.

One morning, while the three of them were having breakfast, Chris greeted a woman Nagesh had seen only fleetingly onboard. They were obviously acquainted.

"Her husband's not the jealous type," Chris remarked. "She does her thing; he does his. He doesn't mind if I talk to her."

Nagesh thought it was an interesting observation for a man to make about another man. 'Aarti and I do our own thing, too," Nagesh thought. "So I guess that means I'm not the jealous type either.'

Nagesh took note of other little titbits in Chris's conversations. One morning, Aarti slept in but Nagesh got up early. Sure enough, Chris was already having his early morning coffee. Nagesh joined him.

After the usual pleasantries, the conversation somehow turned to the subject of women. What caught Nagesh's attention was Chris's remark that he liked Asian women. Nagesh, curious to see how Chris interacted with Aarti, decided to delay his next appearance for breakfast.

On the following day, Aarti was back to her onboard routine. Sure enough, she was having breakfast with Chris. This time, Nagesh decided stay back for a few minutes to watch them. He paid particular attention to Chris's body language.

'Mmm, I think he's got the hots for my wife,' Nagesh thought, 'but I think my wife is talking about something that interests her and hasn't noticed he's taking quick peeks at her various body parts.'

That evening, back in the stateroom, Nagesh told his wife what he observed.

"Nagesh! What a thing to say about Chris," she protested indignantly. "He's been a perfect gentleman. He's made no pass at me at all."

"Don't get me wrong, hon," Nagesh explained. "I think Chris is a decent guy. He respects our relationship and so makes no attempt to hit on you. He genuinely enjoys the company of women. I like him," he concluded.

"So what makes you think it's anything more than that?" Aarti asked.

"Chris is a guy, who confessed to liking Asian women. And you are one very sexy Asian woman. So far as I can tell he's a normal guy. I think his interest in you is greater than he let's on. He hides it well. I'm a guy, Aarti," he continued. "I can tell when a guy takes a sexual interest in a woman, especially if she happens to be my wife."

"Really, Nagesh, you're making me blush!"

"Well, you're one hot little vixen, you know," he replied leering at her and patting her ass.

Aarti was embarrassed and flattered at the same time. 'Guys!' she thought. 'They've always got sex on their minds. Surely, Nagesh is just seeing things that aren't really there. Chris is just a friendly guy. He hasn't done anything improper.'

Aarti's own thoughts concerning Chris had been entirely innocent up to now. She had assumed his thoughts were just as innocent. What Nagesh told her about Chris caused her to think differently about him. She was now on the alert for signs of Chris's sexual interest in her. She also began to think about Chris as a man, an attractive, if older, man.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 06:50 PM