An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby
When Saturday came, Aarti and Nagesh did their usual weekend chores of cleaning house, cutting the lawn, tending to the gardens and, of course, shopping for food and household goods.

"Do you remember your suggestion about contacting swinging couples through the Internet?"

Nagesh looked at his wife. "Yes."

"I answered some."

"You did?"

"Remember, it was your idea," she said somewhat defensive, "I figured there was no harm in it. Don't worry," she hastened to add. "I set up a new email address just for this purpose. It tells them nothing about us. I didn't do or promise anything I can't back out of. I revealed no details about us. I made no promises except to talk to you first."

"And..."

"I narrowed down the field to two couples. One couple has already sent us a picture. They seemed very nice and unconcerned that I didn't want to send a picture until I talked to you."

"Oh yeah? Can I see the picture?"

Aarti disengaged from the cuddling. She turned on the computer and put the image on screen.

"Not bad looking, but they're dressed," Nagesh noted.

Aarti poked his shoulder. "Of course they are, stupid. These pictures won't compromise them if things don't work out or if someone else happens to see them by accident."

Nagesh laughed. "Smart move on their part. I take it you like the looks of the guy. Otherwise, you wouldn't have bothered to show me the picture. The questions are: Is this picture a recent one? Do they look like that in real life now or is it a picture that was taken a few years ago or is it recent? Keep that in mind. Oh, and did you get a picture of the other couple?"

"No," she replied, "they wanted us to send a picture first."

"I don't have a problem with that," Nagesh said, "but no nude pictures please."

"We don't have any nude pictures!" she cried.

"I know," he said chuckling. "I'm just playing with you. Go ahead, dear. Contact them. I trust your judgment."

Aarti returned to the computer. She sent off pictures to both couples and asked, separately of course, if they would like to meet at a mutually agreed neutral location.

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 06:45 PM