An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby
Once they got home, Nagesh wrapped his arms around his cute little wife. His arms slid slowly down her back until he was able to grab her bottom, just as Vijay had. Then he removed one of his hands to undo the buttons on the front of her dress, exposing her breasts. He fondled them, and kissed them, and suckled on them.

"I saw Vijay doing this you. I saw the pleasure in your face. I saw you put your head on his chest and press your belly against him," Nagesh whispered.

"Yes," his wife hissed.

"You said your body wanted you to go further. How much further?" He asked.

"I wondered what it would be like to have his cock inside me," she said quietly.

The memory of Vijay's intimate groping was lighting her fire again. She could feel Nagesh's hard-on press against her. Apparently her confession turned him on too.

"Close your eyes. Pretend I'm Vijay," he said hoarsely. "Pretend we're back at the club doing what you two were doing on the dance floor. Pretend we're wearing green wristbands. Pretend we agreed to switch spouses."

Aarti closed her eyes. "Yes," she hissed.

Nagesh slipped off the dress' straps from her shoulders and kissed her soft, smooth shoulders. His lips trailed up her neck to beneath her ears. He knew it really turned her on to be nibbled around the ears.

Slowly he lowered her sexy black dress so that her perfect orbs became exposed to his lustful eyes, his wandering hands and his sensually probing lips.

After a few minutes, Nagesh slipped his fingers underneath her dress. Then he slid his arms down her back, taking the dress with them. Once, it passed her hips it dropped to the floor, pooling around her feet.

Next he slipped his hands into her panties. He moved them, one to each hip, until the waistband were on his wrists. He pulled his hands down, taking the panties off her hips. The panties dropped to her feet. Now totally nude, she stepped out of them.

Nagesh picked up her clothes and tossed them on a nearby chair. "Keep your eyes closed," he said as he quickly removed his own clothes.

He took his wife into his embrace, naked body against naked body. "Pretend we're on the dance floor in the club," he croaked, his excitement growing along with his cock.

"Oh yes," Aarti sighed as a tremor of desire stirred through her body. "And you pretend I'm Shruti," she whispered back.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 06:35 PM