An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby
"Honey, you look good in a sweat suit," he said laughing.

"You're both a liar and a flatterer," she said smiling.

He chuckled. "Even though you know it, it still works on you, doesn't it?"

She smiled and stuck out her tongue. She was a sucker for flattery but didn't really believe he was a liar.

That evening at the 'La Cuisine française', they enjoyed an excellent meal and a bottle of red French wine. Nagesh ordered filet mignon as his main course while Aarti chose escargots à la bourguignonne. They made a point of asking the chef to go very easy on the garlic. It would not be nice to have bad breath when they were about to meet people at a party.

Nagesh tried to ply Aarti with wine but she resisted. She knew his game.

'My man is such a little devil,' she thought. 'He's trying to make me tipsy so I'll be more relaxed and more pliable by the time we get to the club. But the truth is I'm curious about this club. I'm even a little excited to see what it's like.'

Later, as Nagesh paid the bill, Aarti she said out loud, "Okay, big boy, let's see what's on offer at the club. But to feel a little safer, I think we should use pseudonyms. Okay?"

"Okay." Then making fun he said, "I'm not Nagesh but I'm pleased to meet you. And you are?

"Prachi," she said.

"Maybe I should try something a little exotic," Nagesh declared. "Hmmm, when I was young, my parents sent me to my aunt in Kerala for the summer to learn Malayalam. I learned a few choice words playing with my friends which I never repeated in front of my prudish aunt. I'll call myself Manoj."

Aarti smirked. 'Smart-ass,' she thought. Then she thought about the swingers' club again. 'I wonder how he'll react if some guy makes a pass at me or even gropes me. I guess I'll find out soon enough.'

On the way to the swingers' club, Aarti removed her outer skirt, nylons and slipover, tucking them into a bag she intended to leave behind in the car. It took some urging from Nagesh before she finally took off her bra as well.

Nagesh had difficulty concentrating on his driving as he watched his wife's mini striptease in the passenger seat. The black form-fitting dress was Aarti's sexiest. He kicked himself mentally for not trying to persuade her to wear it more often.

He kept glancing at his beautiful wife. "You look so hot," he said leering at her. "I almost feel like taking you back home now."

Aarti noticed her husband's lustful look. "Down boy," she said, "You'll have your chances to poke me with your pecker."

"Yeah, like later tonight." Nagesh laughed, then concentrated on his driving.

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 06:27 PM