An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby
Friday finally arrived.

"You've got that really cute black dress that goes only part-way down your thighs," he said. "You know, the one with the plunging neckline. I haven't seen you wear that one in a long time. I want people at the swingers' club to see how sexy you really are. I want them to know that I'm the luckiest guy in the world."

Although she was flattered by her husband's compliment, Aarti was reticent to go along with the idea of wearing that particular dress. She decided to try it on to make sure it fit. It did... barely.

She looked in the mirror. What she saw gave her the odd feeling of being almost naked even though it covered most of her more intimate feminine attributes. The dress emphasized the shapeliness of her ass, the curvature of her hips, and broadly hinted at her well-proportioned breasts.

The dress was also very revealing. Its shortness exposed most of her silky-smooth milky-white thighs. It was the kind of dress that limited a modest woman's mobility. If she stooped while standing or parted her legs even slightly while sitting, her panties would become easily visible. Moreover, the dress was sleeveless. It exposed her back. Its plunging neckline barely covered her breasts. She knew she would be a magnet that would attract men's eyes. All in all, it made her feel sexy and naughty, even a little slutty.

For shoes, Aarti chose an elegant black high-heeled pair. They emphasized the beauty of her well-toned dancer's legs.

"You are a smorgasbord of femaleness," Nagesh observed admiringly.

"But I can't go like this to the restaurant," she objected. "It makes me feel and look almost naked. I don't want to be embarrassed by some guy leering at me in the restaurant, trying to undress me with his eyes."

Nagesh guffawed. "Don't you know, honey. We men have x-ray vision. If you don't undress yourself, we'll undress you with our eyes."

"Stop it," she protested. You've making me feel even more self-conscious."

"I'm sorry, hon," he replied with a lecherous glint in his eyes. "I suggest you wear a skirt that falls below your knees. Nylons might be a good idea too."

"That's my plan," she said. "A long skirt, nylons, a bra and my black lace slipover for good measure. Otherwise, I won't feel comfortable."
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 06:26 PM