An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby
Aarti and Nagesh resumed their usual life. Work and family issues prevented them from giving any further thought to how they might spice up their love life.

"We're back in our rut," Nagesh remarked one day after a few weeks. "We need to get out of it, put our troubles aside, and have some fun."

"Yeah? What do you have in mind?"

"How about a dinner and a dance?"

"Nagesh, that's a great idea!"

"I thought you'd like that idea. So I booked a reservation in the city at a new French restaurant called 'La Cuisine française.' "

"Which means?

"French cookery."

"And where do we go dancing?"

"Ah, that's where it gets a little, shall we say, different. The place I have in mind is not your usual dance place.

"Meaning?"

"There will probably be little real ballroom or Latin dancing."

"What are trying to say, hon."

"Aarti, I propose we go to a swingers' club called 'The Bat in the Box'."

Aarti burst out laughing. "You got to be kidding me!"

"What about," Nagesh replied, "the name or the place."

"Both, Nagesh," but she laughed again. "Well, you should have given me a little warning, you know."

"Love of my life, I knew you wouldn't object to dinner and dancing. You agreed immediately to the idea. But I do see your point about playing a little fast and loose with the dance locale."

He paused for a moment before continuing.

"The restaurant requires a reservation. As for the swingers' club, we don't have to go if you don't want to. We can go to a proper dance place not far from the restaurant."

Nagesh saw the trepidation in her eyes. He also saw the spark of curiosity in them.

"Come on, Aarti," Nagesh urged. "We aren't obliged to do anything. At worst, nothing happens. We watch and then we leave. At best, it may put us in the mood to rush home for some nookie. What's to complain about?"

After mulling over what Nagesh said, Aarti replied, "Okay, Nagesh, as long as I can call it off at any time."

"Agreed. Either one of us can call it off," he assured his wife.

The couple spent the rest of the week in both anticipation and apprehensiveness. Although they had read up on swingers' clubs, especially the "The Bat in the Box', they knew the reality could be something very different from what they imagined it to be. Their fears were somewhat alleviated because the club's website clearly stated that onsite sex was not allowed. The club's purpose, the website explained, was to enable open-minded couples to meet and make their own arrangements. It seemed safe enough.

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 06:25 PM