An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby
"Out with it," she said, curious to know what he was thinking about. "I can tell something's on your mind but I can't read it."

Nagesh snapped out of his reverie. "You're right, hon. Something is bothering me, but I just can't put a finger on it." He seemed to be in the doldrums.

She had felt them recently too. "Are you falling out of love with me?" she asked out of the blue.

"No, it's nothing like that, sweetheart," he rushed to assure her. "I still love you very much. I wouldn't hurt you for anything in the world."

She studied her husband for a moment. He still cut a fine figure even after all these years. True, he had more wrinkles. His hair had darkened from blonde to an almost mousy brown colour with flashes of grey.

"And I can prove it too," he said. Wrapping his arms around her, he pulled her into his arms and gave her a kiss.

'God, when this woman gets me started, she makes me really horny. She's almost like an addiction,' Nagesh thought as his erection took shape. 'Why don't we have sex more often? I've got a woman who is everything a man could possibly want? So why do I feel something is missing?'

"I want you Aarti. I need you," he said hoarsely.

Aarti was thinking along the same lines. She still loved him. He still got her motor running. She loved being tightly wrapped in his strong arms, feeling the heat of his body against hers. It never failed to cause her loins to tingle and moisten and her breasts to ache and stiffen. But it had been along too long since they last made love together.

She said nothing but the tongue she stuck into Nagesh's mouth told him she was 'in the mood'.

At first the kisses were tender, then turned into French-kisses followed by a tongue war. There would be no armistice. The battle would be fought until both had won and lost.

Nagesh led his wife to the bedroom. Clothes spoiled the intimacy they both now craved. They flung them off. They briefly stood facing other without touching. Anticipation of things to come caused an erotic wave to course through their bodies.

Slowly, tenderly, they embraced and kissed again, enjoying the feel of each other's naked body. He stroked her back, slowly working his way to her beautiful bottom. He caressed it lovingly.

Nagesh sat on the edge of the bed while Aarti remained standing. He put his hand on her hips and the brought his together by sliding across her belly. His mouth watered in anticipation.

He looked up and saw the lust in his wife's eyes. She put her arms around his head as if she intended to pull his face toward her body. He knew from experience that, once she was hot, her initial sexual shyness melted away.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 06:17 PM