An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby
Deep in thought, trying to shake off his unease, Nagesh looked toward his wife. She was dressing down after a hard day's work.

'God, I love this woman,' he thought. 'I would do anything for her.'

His mind wandered off to the time when he first met Aarti. She was petite. Her figure was slimmer, almost thin, in those days. Her face was round, her features delicate and smooth. Her hair jet-black hair stood in sharp contrast to her milky-white skin.

What Aarti lacked in stature, she more than made up for with a strong, seemingly self-assured, outgoing and sometimes even forceful personality. Her intelligence and straightforwardness were characteristics that Nagesh found both attractive and endearing.

They met while both were working on their master's degrees in information studies. She specialized in research librarianship, he in records and information management. He first noticed her in the lecture theatre in a course that they shared, one about research methods. She was sitting near the front row talking to a guy sitting next to her. At first, he assumed he was her boyfriend, but soon found out that they were just classmates.

One rainy day, while he was eating in the crowded noontime lunchroom, he saw her come in and start wandering around the lunchroom looking for a place to sit. The seat beside him was vacant.

"Is someone sitting there?" she asked.

He opened his hand, gesturing toward the open seat. "It is if you take it," he smiled.

She smiled too and sat down.

A few moments of awkward silence followed.

Noticing that she was shy, Nagesh tried to make conversation. "I've seen you in the research methods class." Then added, "Oh, by the way, I'm Nagesh and you are?

"Aarti."

"That's a nice name," he said.

They talked about their other classes. From there, they progressed to talking about their interests and careers. By the time lunch was over, they behaved as if they had been friends for ages.

Nagesh found himself strangely attracted to this thin Maharashtrian beauty. His 'type' was normally more buxom and broader. It had never crossed his mind to date a Maharashtrian woman. But then again, there were few Maharashtrians where he grew up.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 06:12 PM