Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
Hours went by as Lizzie sat on her bed. She had cleaned up as best she could in her sink and then finished her packing. Now, she was waiting, just waiting for silence. When she peeked out of the door at 3 am, she heard nothing from the rest of the bunker and the smell of the two men was far away. She pulled her bag out of the room and silently slipped down the hallway to the garage. Her car was thankfully moved inside the bunker, so once inside she was able to start it and pull out. Once on the main road, Lizzie floored it. Her calls to Tom had died out as she realized he wasn't going to come. Now, all she wanted to do was get to Oz's, someone who had made her feel safe in the past. It was only one day until her heat would be gone, and surely he could protect her until then.

Tom returned to the bunker after finding no more information despite exhaustive searching. When he entered the library, he found Kerry and Jeff both sitting at the long wooden table. They had drinks in hand and looked exhausted.

"Hello, has she left her room yet?" Tom asked them. He wanted to check to see if anything had changed with them first.

"Yep, you could say that." Jeff put out simply.

"How is she?" Tom inquired simply.

"She left Tom; we haven't seen her since last night." Kerry slurred.

"What do you mean? Where is she now?"

"Gone, Tom, she's gone. Can you find her so we know she is okay?" Jeff asked looking up at him with bloodshot eyes.

It was then that Tom realized what had felt different when he reached the bunker. He could no longer feel Lizzie at all. He always had a sense of where she was as his charge. He could go to her immediately when needed, but now her presence was gone. How had he not realized that she was gone from him?

"I...I cannot sense her. Has harm come to her?" Tom was worried striding up to Jeff's side and placing a hand firmly on top of his head. The images from Jeff's assault on Lizzie flooded his mind and his heart cried out. She was in so much pain in those images...so much pain.

"Show me Tom, show me." Tom focused allowing the repressed memories from Jeff to flood back into his mind. Jeff stood up when his hand was released grabbing a chair and tossing it violently across the room. He stood huffing, wanting to kill himself for what he had done to her. He had surmised what happened, but the reality was so much worse.

"I need to see it too Tom." Kerry stood up walking next to the angel, who shared the same vision with him. It only compounded the pain from knowing what he had done to her. It was horrendous

"Tom, where is she? You need to find her and heal her." Jeff was looking at him with his eyes begging.

"Jeff, I cannot sense her. I don't know what happened, but I cannot sense her. Her presence in my mind has disappeared. She is gone."

"We were the last gates. I can't believe we were the last gates. I suppose it's better that we not find her now. I just, I want her to not be in pain Tom." Kerry let the words fall out as tears streamed over his face.

"That is why I cannot find her, she is ungated. I will not be able to sense her again." Tom sat heavily into a chair reaching out for the bottle so he could attempt to join the two men in oblivion.

"Then, we'll just have to figure out how to keep her safe and reverse it all." Jeff was stern with his jaw clenched tightly as he stood staring at them.

"It may not be that simple guys." Tom chimed in.

"Why, what did you learn?" Kerry's fears crept back in.

"It seems that Gabriel did not tell you that while her mates can impregnate her, well there is a chance something else can as well. It seems there is another manuscript created by Lizzie's mother that allows for another beast to use her to breed. So, it is best if none of knows where Lizzie is now that she is no longer gated. We could be putting her in danger if others followed us." Tom shook his head.

"I'll call Oz and let him know in case she makes contact. And, maybe he can help us track down this bitch mother of hers. I won't let her die on my watch, so until this is behind her I'm not going to stop trying." Jeff was determined as he pulled out his phone.

"I'm with you Jeff. We all love her too much to let her go." Kerry's words created a pact between the three men to save their beloved Lizzie at all costs.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-02-2019, 04:15 PM