Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
After returning Lizzie to her room, Tom remained with her throughout the night. She stayed in her room then even after he left to continue his efforts with Gabriel. Lizzie had no desire to leave, never wanting to see either of the two men again.

Kerry had barely eaten withdrawing into himself, while Jeff had tried to stay away from Lizzie's room as much as possible. Any trip that he made near it he had stopped to listen at her door. He couldn't bring himself to knock or call out. The images that Tom had shown him killed him inside. Kerry was his partner and he couldn't believe he would have hurt Lizzie, but that image of him being so violent with her would not leave him.

After two days of not seeing her, Jeff gave up on hearing from Oz or talking to Kerry and resigned himself to being drunk another night so he could sleep. He wanted to hold his partner and get him through this and he wanted to hold Lizzie too, but he couldn't bring himself to approach either of them. There he sat, drink after drink reaching bottom as the images ran through his mind. It dawned on him at some point that now his partner was bonded to her and so she could never be his again. It was now a matter of time waiting to see if they could protect her from a second mating. Kerry though was already connected to her. Jeff would gladly have taken the burden of hurting her that Kerry had, as long as it meant that she would always be a part of his life. The thought of never having sex with her again had not bothered him. It was the thought of losing that connection with her that had.

Another drink down the gullet and Jeff felt a strong need. He needed to see Lizzie. He wanted to try to make her feel better, to try to have any intimacy with her. It was supposed to be his turn to apologize and then they would have fun together. It was not supposed to work out as it had.

Before Jeff realized it, he was walking down the hallway to Lizzie's door. He had to try. When he reached it, he knocked lightly. His alcohol haze made his heart ache for her.

"Yes." A weak voice came from behind the door. It was a voice he had longed to hear.

"Baby, it's Jeff, can I come in?" He ventured out hoping that she would at least open the door.

"Just a minute." Her words were refreshing. It was a chance. Jeff heard the door lock shift and the handle turned. It opened only a crack and there she was.

"Hey, can I come in and chat?"

"Are you alone?"

"Yes, I swear. I just want to talk."

"Jeff you're drunk, you should go to bed."

"Lizzie, I just...I want to hold you. I feel so helpless, and I need to make it better." He was so sweet and it melted Lizzie's heart. She had figured Jeff would take Kerry's side and think of her in some horrible way, but he didn't have that in his eyes. He had love in his eyes. Then she realized just how unfair it was to him. It was Kerry that had hurt her and she had shut Jeff out. Granted it was his partner, but still he loved her.

"Come in Jeff, so I can close the door." Lizzie opened the door wide enough to let him enter, and closed it behind her.

"Look, I don't know what to say to you. Tom showed us what happened, and god I'm so sorry baby. He didn't mean to hurt you. I just...god I'm so sorry." He had a tear in his eye as he spoke and Lizzie took his hand.

It was then that the scent of Lizzie's heat struck Jeff completely. A green haze hit the edges of his mind and anger crept into him. It was anger that he could not rationalize and he shook his head to get rid of it assuming it was the alcohol making him irrational. His hand gripped her firmly.

"Jeff, ow, you're hurting me."

"Sorry, I just, baby I want to make love to you."

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Lizzie couldn't believe he had just said that.

"I can't believe he gets you. Neither of us was supposed to be your mate. It was the only way I could always have you, even if it was only a part of you."

"He doesn't get me Jeff, he claimed me and I didn't want this. I will always love you, but you knew how this would end. You knew it was temporary. I warned you it would not be pleasant, and now I'm just waiting for the other monster to complete it all."

"But, I need you."

"Jeff I think you should leave now."

"I think you should turn around, bend over, and let me have you."

"Fuck you, get the hell out of my room you son of a bitch." Lizzie pulled her hand back and slapped Jeff across the face. His eyes changed after she did it, taking on a darkness around the edges. The love and care had left and for the second time in only days she felt terrified.

Jeff hauled back and slapped Lizzie across the face. She fell down blacking out instantly.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-02-2019, 04:14 PM