Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
Dark Division - The Capsa - Ch. 15

Lizzie was in her room having stripped her clothes and thrown them in the trash. She sat on her bed now, naked and holding the whiskey bottle. Her mind was becoming number by the second as she drank gulps of the amber liquid.

"Hello." Tom's voice startled her, but all she could muster was looking up. She had on no clothes figuring that at some point she would muster the courage to go to the showers after the boys were asleep. It was then that she could wash the filth of Kerry off of her.

"Tom...I called for you, but you didn't come." She slurred in her speech as she looked up at him.

"Lizzie, I am so sorry. I could barely hear you, if I had known I would have come in an instant." Tom was terrified by her appearance. She sat naked curled into herself against the pillows. Bruises adorned her wrists, chest and legs. Blood had pooled on the bed beneath her and had dried in a line down her chest from the back of her neck.

"It's okay, I'm sorry I was a bitch to you before. You never hurt me, you just wanted to help...I didn't know Tom." She was slurring strongly now, the alcohol setting in.

"It is I who was sorry; I helped you closer to your doom. I thought you would never want to see me again."

"I love you Tom, I could never hate you. I hate that monster out there. He...he...Tom he wouldn't stop." Fresh tears sprang from her eyes.

"Show me what he did." Tom placed a hand on the side of Lizzie's face closing his eyes. With her permission, he could look into her memories and thoughts. He tried not to pry usually, but this was a time that he had to know exactly what happened between her and Kerry.

The memory of them kissing in the open field was one of fondness for her, but then a dark edge formed. He saw the horrible way Kerry pushed her onto the Torino and the ensuing attacking. As he heard her screaming and crying, a tear came to his own eye. He had never cried before, but to see her in pain was enough to push him there. At the end, the sight of her being bitten and biting Kerry in return solidified the truthfulness of what Jeff had gathered.

"Did you see?" Lizzie asked, her green eyes meeting his searching for someone to truly understand what happened to her.

"My god, I am so sorry he hurt you like that. Let me heal what I can. Hold still." Tom channeled energy into his hand letting his grace spread to Lizzie's body. She felt the ache in her pussy stop as she healed from the inside out. The bruises on her body following. The burning pain on the back of her neck never stopped though as Tom stopped touching her.

"My neck Tom, heal my mark please. Take back the imprinting." She cried letting her body relax into the bed without pain for the first time since her return.

"I cannot Lizzie. I tried, but I cannot. Would you like to shower now? I can make sure Kerry is no longer there and take you without seeing him."

"Tom, I love you. Will you please?" Lizzie curled onto her side after taking another large swig from the bottle.

She did not have to ask again as he disappeared from her vision. Finding no one in the shower after checking, Tom returned to her room. He picked Lizzie up in his arms and flashed into the shower room.

"I will go and make sure Kerry and Jeff do not come in here. Take your time Lizzie, and I will come and take you back when you are done. Just pray for me."

He was gone again as Lizzie turned on the water waiting for it to get warm. Somehow the healing had not taken away the feel of Kerry on her. It had removed the majority of the physical injuries, but the look in his eyes wouldn't leave her memory.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-02-2019, 04:14 PM