Adultery Wonderful Journey With Bhabhi
Hi this is Pradeep first time in Indian sex stories. I live with my parents in town and my elder brother & his gorgeous wife(rohini) stays 12 km away (in city) to make his job work convenient. To me sex world is introduced by my friend & at that time I was in final year of engg & my bhabhi had 1 year son(manu), that is the time I started to see her in different way .

So it starts! After my 7 sem exam my bro called to join them for my entire vacation & one thing about my bhabhi she is perfect housewife & friendly nature with us. So I packed my things and I reached home in 10min almost evening. Rang the door bell it was she omg! She is perfect almost 36 28 36 with pink saree slightly transparent ,sleeveless blouse , navel was covered, orange juicy lips fair sandal wood colour skin, big shaped boobs. She was happy & I settled in my separate room with single bed.
Later some time I was going to see manu in master bedroom I stopped in front of door & I was amazed by seeing my bhabhi half exposed boobs & brown nipple is completely sucking by his son manu as she is feeding to him sitting at edge of bed. I was out of control by seeing manu sucking & run towards her from behind I placed my rough left hand on her left boobs & pressed hard so due to my press milk was leaking from breast & rohini felt sudden shock.
Rohini :pradu what r you doing?
Me: I dont known.
Rohini:this is wrong please take you r hand ?
Me:i do not speak but I was removing palu from shoulder & blouse buttons. .
She shouted to stop what I was doing & she not tried to get up because of manu sucking. At that time I completely removed her blouse she was not wearing bra & this time she was getting up from bed & with my right hand I forced to sit on bed but she was resisting heavily at that time my lips started to sucking her ½ inch nipple & I am now tasting her milk.
As soon as her milk started to flow to my mouth she was moaning slowly .After few sec her right breast are sucking continuously by his son &left breast was vigorously sucking, & biting by me so she was moaning bit louder this time & crying for my hard slapping on her boobs .
She tried to push my head away from her left hand & I held her hand from my right hand & placed behind her back without stopping sucking then biting & slapping. Omg her boobs was soft ,fair, tasty,i liked to continue sucking and slapping until my energy drains out. Oh no I drank all milk in left boob!
Rohini: ohh… Please leave me pradu its paining ahhhh ohhh pradeeep.
Me: what sexy lady your enjoying?
Rohini: if you don’t leave me I will inform to your bro & I will make sure you will be punished for your act.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Wonderful Journey With Bhabhi - by Darksam - 27-02-2019, 03:19 PM
RE: Wonderful Journey With Bhabhi - by Darksam - 27-02-2019, 03:19 PM
RE: Wonderful Journey With Bhabhi - by Darksam - 27-02-2019, 03:20 PM
RE: Wonderful Journey With Bhabhi - by Darksam - 23-03-2019, 01:18 PM
RE: Wonderful Journey With Bhabhi - by Darksam - 23-03-2019, 01:19 PM
RE: Wonderful Journey With Bhabhi - by Darksam - 23-03-2019, 01:20 PM
RE: Wonderful Journey With Bhabhi - by Darksam - 23-03-2019, 01:21 PM
RE: Wonderful Journey With Bhabhi - by Darksam - 23-03-2019, 01:21 PM
RE: Wonderful Journey With Bhabhi - by Darksam - 23-03-2019, 01:23 PM
RE: Wonderful Journey With Bhabhi - by Renjith - 25-03-2019, 10:25 PM
RE: Wonderful Journey With Bhabhi - by Darksam - 15-05-2019, 07:30 PM