Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Shruti - I know that. But I want to give it a shot

Me - Seriously? Why do you have to go this far to get impregnated by him?

Shruti (in a loud voice) - Because I lust after him and I want a child as his remembrance. I want our sex to be unforgettable. A child will always remind me of the sex session I had with him

I was silenced for a moment

Shruti - Sorry dear. I still love you. If you were capable of giving me a child, I wouldn't have thought about it. Now that I started thinking about it, I can't get it out of my mind. Do you hate me?

Me - I don't hate you. I love you. That is the reason why I am worrying about your safety. 

Shruti - I am so sorry Dilip. I know I am being so hard to handle for you. But I promise you. Once all this ordeal is done and we go to some other place, we can get back to normal life. I will be a faithful wife to you. I will do everything as per your wish. I just want to have my way till I bear a child. I will not get my youth again. I don't even know if I will be this much interested in sex after child birth. I want to enjoy life to the fullest before that. Just grant me this wish, please. 

I couldn't say no to that. I have never seen her ask for permission to me like this before. She literally begged me. She was not the kind of person who usually asks for permission like that. This meant how much she wanted it. That also meant how much she loved me. I just couldn't say no. I nodded my head and smiled. She hugged me
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 30-11-2018, 07:29 PM