Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Pandian - Listen. From what I see, you have two motives here. One is that you want to get pregnant with my child. That is not going to happen even in your dreams. My life could get complicated because of that. The second motive is that you seem to have totally addicted to this idea of getting fucked by me after seeing my dick. It is as easy as it looks like

Shruti - Let us begin with your first question. We promise that we will not tell our kid the name of his/her actual father. Moreover, you are going abroad. We can manage to stay away from you. Even if you are coming back, tell us first itself. We will stay away from you

Pandian - That is all fine. Still I cannot digest the idea of a bitch like you giving birth to my child

Shruti - Ok. We can talk about the pregnancy thing later. What did you mean by saying handling you is not easy as it looks like?

Pandian - You won't understand. I am a whole different person on bed

Shruti - Different in what way?

Pandian - First thing, you have seen my dick. You know that it is too big. To be accurate, it is 11 inch long when erect and it is also thicker than the dicks you have seen before. When you see that, you could think it may be a great idea to have that inside you. But believe me, it is better to just dream about it. Having it in any of your holes will be more painful than you think and you will repent for taking this decision later

Shruti - That is ok. You can insert it as much as it goes in

Pandian -That brings me to the second point. Once I get horny and start having sex with a woman, I become an uncontrollable animal. I wont stop even if the woman begs me to stop. I will get too rough. I will slap you hard, spit on you and fuck you hard and fast as no one has ever had fucked you.
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
[+] 1 user Likes krish's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 30-11-2018, 07:20 PM