Adultery Husband's friend fucked my brains
Part 9

Day 2 continued

I reached the hotel in the evening and while entering the hotel and I met Sekar in the lobby and he didn’t even look at me and he is pure professional there. Upon seeing him in the lobby itself, I become horny and his dick started to come in my thoughts. With the thoughts of having sex in the room, I went to the room and rang the bell, but after 2 to 3 minutes of standing out, still the door didn’t open. I called Vijay and he attended the call and said, “I was away due to a work darling and I will be back in half an hour, I forget to give the key there, so I had talked with Sekar and he will arrange a temporary room for you. I will call once when am near to the hotel”. After he cuts the call I heard a voice saying that, “madam you look sexy in this red dress.” I immediately turned back and I saw Sekar was standing there, on seeing him again I started to get wet in my pussy and started to talk something and he intervened and said, “Mam, Vijay sir called me and explain the situation, I had brought a key for the empty room and you can sit there for some time there till sir comes.” I said ok and went with him and he opened a room in the same floor and I too went in the room and sat in the bed.

Then Sekar also came inside the room and switched on the TV, and said, his work time will be over in sometime and he will sign off and come back. Saying this he went out of the room. I got up freshen up and came out of the bathroom after peeing and washing my face and in another 5 minutes, Sekar too reached the room again and said, his work got over today and he will be staying with me till Vijay reaches. He was sitting in the chair and I was sitting in the bed and he again said, am looking sexy and also he asked, did he satisfy me in the morning and I bowed down my head due to shame. And in the meantime he came near to me and sat in the bed, I didn’t oppose him, so he got the courage to touch me and he caught my shoulders and once his hand touched my shoulders my pussy starts leaking and my panty is getting wetter. Again he came near to my ears and licks it and then he asks me, “Can we have a quickie mam?” I nodded my had and immediately he kissed my lips and I too opened my lips and we started smooching for 2 mins and immediately he removed his pants and underwear and made me see his dick and then starts wear the condom. Upon seeing his dick my pussy starts leaking more and he raised my saree and petticoat till my waist and he was seeing my panty covered pussy. Once the saree and petticoat is raised, he put his hands in the waist band of my panty and lowered it and was seeing my pussy and he smells my panty and starts sucking it.

Then he put the panty aside and raised my legs to his shoulders and put his dick at the entrance of my pussy and starts rubbing my clit with his dick. All of a sudden, in one go he pushed his dick fully inside my pussy, though it pained a bit but I enjoyed the pleasure. He started fucking my pussy without even touching above my waist. But I pulled his hand and kept in my boobs above the pallu. He pressed it hard and at the same time he starts fucking hard in my pussy. His hard fucking made me moan louder and I cummed over his dick and at the same time he also cummed in the condom and removed his dick from my pussy and he removed the condom from his dick and ask, can you suck for me. I was shy and I denied it and he didn’t force me and at the same time I got the call from Vijay and he informed that he reached the parking of the hotel. So I got up freshen up and again come out wear the panty and got ready for Vijay. Before even I come out of the bathroom, Sekar left the room. I too came out of the room and at the same time Vijay came to the floor and Sekar was coming at the back carrying Vijay’s bag.

As we entered the room, Sekar kept the bag and went out, Vijay locked the room and immediately started kissing me and he turned me and made me stand near the wall with the hands on the wall. He hugged me from my back and kissed my neck and said, “Sheeb, you have a nice ass”. He lifted my saree along with my petticoat till my waist and he kneeled down and put his face in my ass. He was looking my panty clad ass and caressed it with his hands and he slide down the panty till my ankles and he kept his hand on my ass cheeks and started to press it and at the same time he parted the ass cheeks and kissed my asshole which make me moan loudly. Then he put his finger in my pussy and with the wetness he put his finger in my asshole and made it lubricated with, my pussy juice. I was moaning loudly and he stood up and removed his dress and again he hugged and kissed from my back and he made me bend a little and with all his force, he immediately fucked my ass with his dick and his dick entered fully inside my ass making me shout in pain. But he didn’t leave me and fucked my ass for another 5 to 10 minutes and then removed his dick from my ass. Then he asked me to suck his cock and without any hesitation I kneeled in front of him and started to suck his dick. Then after sometime he starts fucking my mouth and cummed in my mouth. I didn’t like the taste but drinking the cum makes Vijay happy and I drank it fully for him. He went to bathroom and came out and asked me to get dressed in skirt and tops to go out tonight.

Then I went to the bathroom and freshen up and came back and in the meantime he has selected a blue Tunic top and a white skirt along with a pushup bra and thong panty. Then he asked me to stand there and said that5 he is going to strip me and he came near to me and removed the pins at the pallu and also from the waist. Then he removed my pallu and removed the saree and made me stand in red blouse and petticoat. Then he went back of mine and starts unhooking the blouse and removed it fully and saw the hairs in my armpits and said, “you have to wax before putting the tops, else it will not be looking good.” I nodded my head and at the same time he removed the hook of my bra and also untied the knot of petticoat with the other hand and removed the bra and petticoat at the same time and made me nude. Now I am standing nude in front of him and at the same time we heard a door bell and also hears Sekar’s voice. Now Vijay aske me open the door for Sekar, I was shy but Vijay was very adamant to do the same and he slapped my ass hard and ask me to open the door. I went slowly near the door and opened it and stood back of the door. Now Vijay welcomed Sekar to come it and once he comes in I was ordered to lock the door and I did the same. Then Vijay asked Sekar to get me ready by using the wax all over my body.

Now Sekar pulled me to the bathroom and applied wax to my armpits and then my pussy and removed my hair using the waxing strips. Till now I had not shaved or waxed my armpits, I will only use my husband’s trimmer in that. Now the waxing strips gives me pain, but once it finished my armpits and pussy was looking like a girl who just attended puberty. Then he made me bath in the warm water and he applied soap to my body and while applying the soap he was pressing my boobs, pinching my nipples, rubbing my pussy and also pinching my clit. I become very horny and asked me to fuck me, but he said he didn’t have any condom. I said, I don’t care about that, and asked him to fill my cunt. He made me lie in the bathroom floor and lied over me starts fucking me and in 5 minutes he cummed in my pussy and then we cleaned ourselves and came out of the bathroom and I got ready with the selected dress and called Vijay saying that I am ready. He asked me to come to the parking. I bid bye to Sekar by kissing his lips and went to the parking and got in his car. We started the journey and I don’t know where he is taking me and I was going with him. During the travel I called my husband and in-laws to talk to my kid and reached the destination, which was a pub.

Day 2 Continues….
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by Uday - 25-05-2020, 06:39 PM
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by Flaskc - 28-05-2020, 09:30 AM
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by sri65 - 30-05-2020, 03:14 AM
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by hornydude2k - 25-06-2020, 01:38 AM
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by Jeena - 27-06-2020, 12:14 PM
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by bobby - 05-07-2020, 12:45 AM
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by bobby - 05-07-2020, 12:53 PM