Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Chapter 29

It was Monday. I woke up with a surprise early morning. Shruti was standing there dressed up like never before. She was wearing a very decent salwar kameez. Above all, she was wearing the shawl covering her breasts completely. I never knew that she even had such a dress. She tied up her hair properly behind and applied bindi on her forehead. She had already done enough make-up. She applied some kajal on her eyes and turned back. I lay there speechless seeing that. She looked like a cute homely woman with some kind of divine beauty. If someone was told that she had sex with so many guys, that person would beat up the person who told him that. She looked so calm and pious. 

Me - Wow. This is the first time I have seen someone cover everything to seduce a person

Shruti - Shut up, dog.

She giggled and threw something at me. That was when I noticed that she also had so many bangles. She told that she will go to office early. I didn't want to miss people's reactions seeing that. I jumped out of the bed and asked her to wait for 10 minutes. I rushed to the bathroom, finished my morning duties within ten minutes and got ready lightning fast. I skipped breakfast and got into the car. She sat next to me. I drove so fast to office. I just couldn't wait to see what happens in office.

As soon as the lift opened and she entered the office, all heads looked glued in one direction. She was one of the most sexiest women in the office. Men always saw her sexually. They never thought she would look this beautiful in homely dress. She looked like a whole different person in their eyes. The whole scene looked like a fairness cream ad which we see on tv. People who were going around stopped on their feet to take a glance at her. But they could not keep going with just one glance. They kept staring at her.
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 30-11-2018, 07:18 PM