Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
I dragged her onto the bed. Pulled her t shirt up. She did not have a bra. I pushed her on the bed to make her lie down and started biting her nipples very hard

Shruti - Aaaaaahhh.. Stop this.. It is painful.. I asked you to fuck me hard. Not to bite me hard...

Me - Shut up bitch. This is what happens when you wake up the bull inside me

She pushed me away and tried to run away from the bed. She was laughing all the while. I got hold of the bottom of her track pants and pulled it. It came down to half of her ass. She stopped, turned back and tried to pull the pant back. But I was in no mood to leave her. I pulled it hard and removed it completely. Shruti gave away the pant to me and tried to run away. But I held her ankles and pulled her back close to me. I pushed her on the bed. I was lying totally flat over her. My face was very close to her face. I told her "No licking this time bitch."

I put my dick in her pussy and fucked her hard and fast. She liked it for some reason and matched my lust. She kept shouting "Aaaahhh. Dilip. You are so good. You are a really hard fucker."

Me - Mmmmm.. Tell me.. Am I better than Santosh

Shruti - Aaaah.. Yes honey. You are much better than him

Me - Better than Bharath?

Shruti - Aaaah.. You are multiple times better than him

Me - Mmmmm.. Better than his friends

Shruti - Yes. Those guys are kids in front of you

Me - Better than Jason

Shruti - Aaaaahh.. Jason has a bigger dick than you

[b](I turned her around and spanked her ass hard. I lifted her by holding her hips to doggy style and started fucking her ass. I kept spanking her hard while fucking her)[/b]
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 30-11-2018, 07:16 PM