Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Shruti - Still, doesn't it hurt you to see me going behind other men like that? Watching me begging to get fucked?

Me - You know that I enjoy watching you getting banged. The truth is I enjoyed last night very much as you. You know that I am a cuckold. That character of me played a major role in our married. That is what made us perfect for each other. But we should not let our desires spoil our lives by doing stupid things. I feel that once you get pregnant, we should slowly move out of this place to a different place and join a different company. We should start a fresh life there. Maybe there, we should be careful and plan properly before we get into such things

Shruti - You know? When we were about to marry, I thought you were a child and your decision to marry me was so stupid. I thought you let your dick take decisions for you. But you are the most matured of us. You are the most mature of all the men I have met. 

(She sat up and hugged me tightly. She then moved back and looked at me eye to eye. Smile had returned to her face. She looked so beautiful that day)

Shruti - Why did a guy like you accept to marry a girl like me? You are so good. You make me feel like I don't deserve you. 

Me - You deserve me more than any other women. No other woman is willing to openly accept what they are and what they want. But you did. That honesty is what made me like you. That honesty is what makes us be a happy couple for this long without a single fight. You are the best woman I have ever met

Shruti(giggling) - You are the best slave I have ever had. I mean husband.. 

She winked at me and got up from the bed. I pulled her back to bed and whispered into her ears "I am being your slave because I love you and that is what you want from me. I can also be a hardcore bull. Remember that"

Shruti - Ha ha. I didn't know that a bull was sleeping inside my sissy hubby. How do I wake that up?

Me - You just have to ask

Shruti - Ok. I am not just asking you. I challenge you to be a bull now and fuck me. I will evaluate you
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 30-11-2018, 07:16 PM