Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Shruti - Please Dilip. Don't justify what I did. If what I did was right, then why did you want to stop all the things. Why all the pregnancy plan?

Me - What you did was not wrong. You are a sexually active person. So you did that. But it should be done within limits and control. Within months, look at the number of guys you had sex with. I am not having problem with you having sex with many guys. But the problem for me is that if this circle gets bigger and bigger, it might become a threat to you. Remember what happened with Bharath and friends? Many things could have gone wrong there. If those guys were not good, they could have easily blackmailed us about many things. It was just our luck that nothing like that happened.

Shruti - I seem to get your point. But aren't you angry with me at all?

Me - I am not angry with you. I married you because you were the right person for me. I still love you. I just want you to be safe. 

Shruti - If I had married someone else, my whole life would have been different. I am so much indebted

Me - There is no debt between people who love each other truly. 

Shruti - How do you even believe that I love you still? After seeing me begging other men to fuck me and being used by all the guys around me with my consent?

Me - You just proved your love for me yesterday. I know how much you loved the idea of getting impregnated by Pandian. I know how hard it is for you to sacrifice your sexual desires. But even when you were at the height of your sexual ecstasy, you were willing to sacrifice your desire to get banged by Pandian just to save me from Aarthi. That one incident is enough for my life time. I know you love me. I know you love me deeply. 
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 30-11-2018, 07:14 PM