Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
Gawde: Oh so you are from Ludhiana? My family is also from Punjab. don’t worry now that we are colleagues It is my duty that u never feel bore here as long as we know each other. I will show you places that you probably have never seen before

Me: oh that will be nice, thanks so much. I was deseperately in need of some company. It has been so boring sitting at home alone all the time. That’s y I took the job I mean just to keep my self occupied.

Gawde: oh the pleasure is all mine. Who wouldn’t want to be in company of such a beautiful and gorgeous person. And by the way im also a divorcee. And I’m also very lonely. So I also found company in you. By the way you have come to the right place for a job. The experience that you are going to get in this office is invaluable.
Me: oh sorry to hear that you are divorced. But since we both are lonely maybe we can catch up with our lives sometimes…… Mmm I actually came for those files
Gawde: oh yes the files, off course I will give to you.

Saying this Gawde got up to open the top drawer. “excuse me there is hardly any space here. Saying that he leant slightly over me and started opening the drawer which was above me. “the files that we are looking for are some where here” as he was leaning towards the almirah his thigs were coming in contact with my arms and shoulders and his cock was grazing my arm.

Mr. Gawde was talking all the time “where did I keep them. I think they are behind this lot” he leant more towards me and now his cock was totally glued to my arm and he was leaning on my arm. “oh here the are” I could feel his lund getting erect as we was increasing the pressure on my arm and was also slowly rubbing his cock slightly up and down in a very sexy manner as if he’s looking for the files. I had no where to go and I kept sitting there. But It was impossible not to pay any attention to his private part (Esepcially when I was away from my husband from so many months and was longing to hold his lund in my hand and here was a complete stranger brushing it on my arm and making me aware of his desire for me)

Mr Gawde in order to reach for the file just kept his foot on the wheels on my chair to get an elevation and kept 1 hand on my shoulder for support and was leaning towards my shoulders again and now I could feel his lund almost on top of my shoulder and touching my face. I was getting a strange aroma from his lund and the smell of his arousal was unmistakable. Once or twice he brushed his cock on my cheeks and I closed my eyes in order to control my emotions which were now boiling inside me and threatening to come out. I felt like extending my hand and grab his tool with my hands and open his zip. I badly wanted to see his naked cock in my hand. Due to lack of space in his office and due to the continuous brushing of our arms and the little episode with my boss in his cabin a while ago I was getting very aroused and was taking deep breaths trying to get the smell of his arousal in my system. My sexual urge which I had kept hidden all this time was coming back to me now.

Finaly he found the files and he removed them and came and sat next to me opened the first one and started briefing me on the accounts like a true professional and I also controlled my emotions and got engrossed with him trying to grasp everything.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez - by sarit11 - 24-06-2020, 05:50 PM