Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
When I came out my boss was busy working on his comp and he told me to go to the accountant Mr. Gawde and he will give you 4 files of the accounts that we are presently working on and he will also brief you with the progress we have made so far. From today onwards you will maintain those accounts and keep me updated regarding their progress.

I nodded and walked towards Mr. gawde’s cabin. The cashier’s cabin was very small much like the cashier’s cabin that are in the banks. the door was also a small door which was was open from top and bottom and I could see standing at the door that mr Gawde was working on his comp and since he was in a sitting position he could see my legs and feet. He looked up towards me and I leant on his door and introduced my self and told him that I have come to take the files that the boss had asked for.

He asked me to come inside his cabin and gave me his chair to sit and he pulled another chair for himself and we both sat parallel to each other in his small cabin. It was almost impossible to fit in two chairs in that cabin and I do not know how he must be working in such a small cabin. It was like a cybercafé where u can hardly put 2 chairs together. Since I was sitting right next to him when ever he had to reach for any file to his right he had to literally brush past me. And in any case it was impossible not to touch each other. Due to very limited space in the cabin our shoulders were continuously getting in touch with each other with ever movement made by either of us.

Gawde started the conversation with me.
Mr. Gawde: so today is yr first day in this officie
Me: yes sir
Gawde: Oh you don’t have to call me sir. You can call me Shashi. My name is Shashi Gawde. By the way its so nice to see such a young and beautiful face early morning. You have made my day
Me: thanks but I have come to you just now. How come u saw me in the morning?.
Gawde: looks like u have not noticed but since my cabin is right opposite yours I can see you sitting right across me. I can still see your empty chair. Infact I could hardly keep my eyes from you if you don’t mind me admitting.

I looked up and I realized that he had a very good view (side view) of my sitting position.
Gawde: So are you married our single?
Me: I’m married. My husband works in dubai
Gawde: hmm so you stay with your inlaws?
Me-: no my inlaws stay in Uttar Pradesh. We have a rented flat here and I’m staying all by myself
Gawde: wow that’s nice to hear. I mean its good to know that you want to be independent
Me: yes since there was nothing to do at home and I was getting bored all the time
Gawde: why? don’t you have any friends here?
Me: actually no I don’t have any friends in delhi as my schooling was done in Ludhiana and I don’t know anyone in this town.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez - by sarit11 - 24-06-2020, 05:50 PM