Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
Coffee bante hi usne mujhe sofe ki taraf ishara karte hua kaha ki lets drink coffe here and voh mere opposite sofe pe coffee peene baith gaya aur usne ek cigarette sulga li. I was sitting on the sofa with my legs apart and I was sipping my coffee and my boss was sitting across the table and was staring at me. There was a strange look in his eyes. He was looking very aroused and there was passion in his eyes. His eyes were travelling on my body and were steadily staring in the middle of my thighs. Due to my sitting position my skirt had travelled up and I was wondering why is he staring at my pussy area and then the thought struck me that as I had overslept this morning in my hurry to reach the office in time I had forgotten to wear my panties and my boss must be getting an amazing view of the treasures underneath.

I couldn’t help look at the his crotch and my cheeks became red when I saw a huge tent in his pants. I was losing my control seeing the way he was sitting right in front of me with a huge hard on and then our eyes met. The moment our eyes met I could see the passion in his eyes and the silent language as if he’s eyes are conveying to me that they would very much like to undress me and see me naked and then he put his hand on his lund and encircled his hand on his lund over his pants as if to show me the length of his cock and at the same times his eyes were kind of mocking me and then he got up and came straight at me.

When he stood up his huge tent was pointing right at me and he started walking towards me as if to take me in his arms and his intentions were not looking very noble. My heart beat started racing frantically and I was desperately hoping for a miracle bcos I felt at that very moment that if he tries to hug me then I would not be able to resist him. He came right in front of him his huge hard on was at level with my eyes and then I heard him say “the coffee was great” and he patted my cheeks with his palms and his thumb was perilously close to my lips sending shivers down my spine. The way he touched my cheek it gave me a huge turn on and my whole body shivered in arousal and then he went towards the toilet and I kept sitting on the sofa finishing my coffee.

After 5 minutes he came out and went towards his desk and I had finished my coffee and I took the cattle, his cup to the toilet to wash them. As I went inside the toilet and put the lights on I was surprised to see that my bra which I had left on the washbasin to dry out was not alone. It was accompanied by a male underwear which obviously arrived in the toilet after my boss came. I was shocked to see the way he had kept his underwear right over my bra as if to indicate that his cock is brushing my breasts and to my horror when I picked up his underwear I got a that intoxicating smell of the lund which I had been missing all these days since my husband was away. The smell of his lund was so strong in his underwear as if his lund was here just a few seconds ago and there was another familiar smell coming in from the underwear. When I looked inside the underwear it felt wet and sticky and I was shocked to see that his underwear was loaded with his semen and it was still feeling hot as he had masturbated and ejaculated his semen in his underwear just minutes ago.

I was aroused and shocked to my very core at such a bold move of my boss and giving me open invitation as if forewarning me on my very first day that he had the hots for me and I give him reason enough to masturbate. The very thought gave me a tightening in my breasts and my nipples became erect and Involuntarily my hands went to my pussy and inside and I was surprised to note that I was wet down there and wanted to relieve myself then and there. I actually wanted a good fuck right at that very moment. But I controlled my emotions and steadied myself. I washed my face because I felt my cheeks burning with heat and I combed my hair and composed myself.
Just before walking out of the toilet out of some naughty instinct I opened 1 button of my blouse and left it open and walked out.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez - by sarit11 - 24-06-2020, 05:48 PM