Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Chapter 28

Once Pandian told her that he was not willing to give her a baby, he moved to a different seat. Jason moved back there. It was the last seat. So the driver was not in a position to see anything behind. Jason lifted her t-shirt and played with her boobs for a while. But Shruti remained unresponsive. She was hurt by what Pandian said. I did not know what hurt her more. The fact that he was not willing to give her a baby or the fact that he told her he didn't want a bitch like her to be his kid's mother. Jason went for one final round before we reached Chennai. He pulled down her tracks and fucked her from behind. Others were chatting in high volume to make sure that the noise was not heard by the driver. Shruti looked depressed while she was being fucked and I saw tears roll down from her eyes. The van dropped us at our office. We took a taxi home.

As soon as we reached home, Shruti crashed into our bed and started sobbing. I sat near her, lifted her face and made her sleep on my lap. She was not sleeping. She was sobbing
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 30-11-2018, 07:12 PM