Fantasy Actress Samantha interview turned into hardcore fucking
Raaj delivered his hot thick fluid in her ass hole. It was hot and gave immense pleasure for Samantha. Some time raaj was ideal. That time only she saw his helpless father and shocked.

Go away… Dad… please… sits out side…. Please… I am selected… but.. please sit out side.. Daaaaadd…. She moaned.

Before she complete her talk with her father, again raaj started fucking her ass hole violently. He spread her legs wide open and hammered in her hole. Tears rolling on Samantha’s cheeks. She never expected such thunder fuck in her shit hole. She was in heaven. She became whore. She was out of control now. Her father highly shocked of seeing her precious daughter Samantha… her boobs are hanging and bouncing… her pussy is getting pinched and her tight ass hole is getting drilled. He was not able to save her from Raaj.

While fucking her ass hole, raaj inserted the carrot in Samantha’s pussy and drilled it. Samantha was enjoying by the pleasures she gets from her melons, pussy and her ass hole.

He fucked her until 9 pm in the evening. He fucked her 17 times in the whole day. After completion of fucking session, he left Samantha and sat in the chair. Samantha fell down in the floor. She was not able to get up. For 15 minutes she was lying on floor only. He gave her appointment letter to her father and asked him to wait outside. Her father left with tears.

When Samantha stood up, he asked her to wear her saree. Samantha was not able to walk… she slowly collected her saree from the floor and searched her blouse and panty. Raaj told her to wear only saree…. Without any inner wears. She wore and her mid riff was just above her navel. Raaj asked her to keep the mid riff of her saree exactly in her pussy hair. Samantha doesn’t like wearing low hip sarees but today she was forced to wear low pussy saree by a stranger. She doesn’t have any alternative… she kept her hip saree knot on her pussy. Now the homely lady Samantha was looking like sex goddess….. She was like a perfect lady to be drilled.

Raaj told her. Samantha… this entire fucking session was filmed through that camera. He showed the camera which was fixed in the corner of the top floor. Samantha didn’t tell anything and she closed her face with her hands.

Anyway Samantha you are not a virgin. Already you got fucked by a ordinary milk man. Then why are you acting like innocent lady in the cinemas..? he asked. Samantha didn’t reply anything and she was ground looking. You know onething Samantha… I am your big fan. You know in how many films I expected your navel seducing show like honey in your novel or pamparam in your navel… but you didn’t show anything and you hided everything inside your saree. That is the reason I wanted to see your secret parts and taste them. Your secret holes are very tasty and they are looking so sweet Samantha…. I love your holes. I love your ass. I love your boobs. I very much love your sexy navel. He deplored.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Actress Samantha interview turned into hardcore fucking - by Tharun333 - 24-06-2020, 12:22 PM