Fantasy Actress Samantha interview turned into hardcore fucking
Samantha was crying. Sir.. what are you going to do. My father saw me in worst condition. Please leave me sir. She begged.

But he didn’t responded her. Samantha show your ass.

Samantha showed her asses.

He made her doggy style. She bent down in a table so that her ass is now exposed to him.

Samantha…. Show your ass hole.

Sir…. Samantha whispered with frightened eyes.

He went to her and opened her ass cheeks apart and saw her cute shivering ass hole. Yes… the beautiful actress Samantha’s private ass hole.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSL5W5mzDzxvzaO1wfGe...i&usqp=CAU]

Sir… don’t do anything in my ass hole sir… Samantha screamed. I will not talk with head weight to anyone. Please forgive me sir…She tried to bring down her ass to floor. But,

He widely opened Samantha’s ass hole and inserted one big carrot in it.

Samantha screamed with pain….. Sir….. no……… aaaaaaaaaaaahhh….

As her ass hole was tight… the carrot was not going inside. He pressed the carrot in her ass hole and drilled. Now the entire carrot was in her ass hole. Samantha’s ass hole was shivering. Samantha moaned with pleasure….. She moaned with pain in her hole.. sir…. Aah…..I can’t sir…. Aaaaaah… I can’t…. please……. She was continuously shaking her butt.

Raaj became hot of hearing the moanings of Samantha and made the carrot in and out of her shit hole. Samantha screamed when he fastened the strokings. He was just drilling her ass hole.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Actress Samantha interview turned into hardcore fucking - by Tharun333 - 24-06-2020, 12:10 PM