Adultery A Business Tycoon gets a Young Married Woman and makes her his Woman by bongdude
As Roma's shouts and screams became louder, Jindal lowered her head and kept it on the pillow and controlled her voice sounds. Roma's face and mouth was now on the pillow and her sounds were covered in the pillow. Meanwhile, Jindal continued ramming her ass vigorously,drilling her ass roughly and after making several thrusts in her ass, ejaculated his semen in her ass and then took out his cock out of her ass. Roma was now shaken,exhausted and slight tears came out of her eyes and she was lying in that position with her face on the pillow. Jindal then turned her over and made her lie down with her back on the bed and her head on the pillow. He lied down beside her for sometime.

After sometime,he came up and came over Roma and started kissing her,kissing her forehead,her nose,her cheeks,her lips....then he kissed her shoulder,her collar bone. He gave love bites on her breasts and neck. Roma felt hurt with his love bites,but also loved getting love bites from him.He fondled her breasts,kissed and licked her breasts. He then sucked her nipples for sometime. Roma moaned in pleasure with the way he was sucking her nipples. After sucking her nipples for some time, he went little down and kissed her navel and licked her navel. Then he made her hold his cock again.

Roma gave him a hand job, and then his cock was erect again, and he spread her legs wide and entered her pussy and it easily accomodated his cock. He made a few strong thrusts in her pussy. Roma was again feeling pleasure and moaned but softly. Finally,Jindal's cock ejaculated semen in her pussy and Roma felt one of her multiple orgasms of the night.Jindal then took out his cock and lied down beside her. They both looked at each other. Jindal took Roma in his arms,and whispered," I Love You Roma." Roma smiled and said," I Love You too Jag !" They both held each other and slept in each other's arms.

In the morning,Roma woke up before Jindal and made breakfast for both of them.Then Jindal woke up and joined her for breakfast. After eating breakfast, they took glasses and started drinking champagne. Jindal said," So Darling, how was the last night." Roma smiled and said," It was something else...awesome,lovely,a little dangerous, adventurous,exciting,thrilling...it was a Beautiful night...You made my night so special Jag." Jindal then said," Would you give me something if I ask you for it for yesterday night." Roma smiled and said," Sure, any thing for my sweetheart,my Jag darling...I promise I will give you...say what you want."

Jindal smiled and said," I want your company in my life, I want you to be my partner for the rest of my life...I want you to come in my life completely...I want you to become Mrs.Roma Jindal and be the Queen of my house-JINDAL MANSION." Roma was pleasantly surprised and looked at him in wonder. He then took out a small box from his packet and opened the small box and it had a diamond ring in it. Roma was stunned. He took out the diamond ring,held Roma's hand in his hand and put the ring on her finger. He then looked in her eyes, and said," Will you marry me Princess..." Roma had tears of joy in her eyes, and said," Yes,I will...I will marry you Jag... I will marry you... I Love You !" Jindal said," I Love you too. Then they hugged each other.

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Business Tycoon gets a Young Married Woman and makes her his Woman by bongdude - by sarit11 - 24-06-2020, 02:54 AM