Adultery A Business Tycoon gets a Young Married Woman and makes her his Woman by bongdude
Funnily enough,he did seem pretty normal.

" Hey,good morning," he said and smiled.He wore sunglasses,just like her.In this way,they had found a way to avoid eye contact.

Roma said," Hi."

" All set ?" Time to say goodbye to the Pendulasian," he said.His voice seemed casual.He seemed calm,unlike the neurotic mee she was.

They were sitting in the plane.The pilot gave a thumbs up as it was time to take off. Roma ignored the beautiful scenery bwlow, as her mind was flooded with doubts.Instead of regret,another set of thoughts gripped her.

How is he so calm and casual ?Did it mean nothing to him?

Roma looked outside the window,away from him.Her mind was on nothing but him.

The seaplane landed. The whole group stepped out and sat in a big car to the Palawan airport.He looked at her.She looked away. On reaching the Manila airport, the team took their connecting flight back to Mumbai. Roma and Mr.Jindal hardly spoke in the flight.

The plane landed in Mumbai. All of them went to the airport car pick-up point. They waited for the respective cars,which were booked for them. Two cars arrived. Roma proceeded to step into the car meant for her.

Mr.Jindal said," Roma."

Roma said,"Yeah, and turned to him.

He said," I know you probably have a million thoughts in your head. So do I."

Roma said," What thoughts?"

"About last night?" he said,puzzled.

Roma thought in her mind ,"Good,mister, atleast it freaking matters," as she continued to look at him.

He said," And while I am still working through my thoughts,I just wanted you to know that last night was special for me. I can tell you,haven't felt that way before."

Roma looked at him with a blank face.

"Yeah,it was tender and wonderful and touching and so many things," Mr.Jindal said,moving his hands around as he spoke.

Roma said," I better go.See you later Mr.Jindal." The driver opened the car door. He said," Sure and waved at her.He looked pained at what would have seemed to him her indifference.The car drove off at the airport terminal.She noticed him continue looking at the car until he went out of sight.

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Business Tycoon gets a Young Married Woman and makes her his Woman by bongdude - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 11:11 PM