Adultery A Business Tycoon gets a Young Married Woman and makes her his Woman by bongdude
The sun has a way of making everything visible,even your blunders. When dawn broke Roma opened her eyes. She blinked,trying to orient herself. The seawater glistened in fornt of her but her mouth felt parched. She felt a headache coming on.She felt she needed water. Mr.Jindal lay next to her,fast asleep.

"No way," she mumbled. "No way, Roma. No way."

She smacked her forehead . She found her clothes next to her.She wore them as quietly and quickly as possible.She stood up,wondering if she should wake Mr.Jindal up. She decided not to. She decided to walk back. The sun rose higher.She walked fast. She didn't want to face Mr.Jindal right now. She was wondering how she will face him.

Back in he room,she lay on the bed,staring at the ceiling.
" Fuck," she said out loud . What the fuck have you done, Roma ?"
She lay there motionless. A million thoughts ran through her mind. What did I do ? I slept with the chairman and MD of my company. I slept with my Boss,my Employer. I slept with a man two and half decades older than me. Roma realized that Mr.Jindal was just eight years younger than her father.

She berated herself for a long time.Then she realized she had to get up.She had to shower,pack and leave on a seaplane in an hour. She didn't know how to face him.

She wondered where Mr.Jindal was.What if he didn't wake up? Should she call him?

She hear a knock on the door.She froze. She opened the door and found one of the hotel staff.
" Madam,your shoes.You left them in the restaurant last night."
She thanked him.

He said," I returned sir'shoes to his room."

Roma asked him," Great.Was he there?"

He replied," Yes,he was.He asked me to tell you to meet in the seaplane reception area in thirty minutes."

Roma said," Sure." She showered and changed into a suit. It was too formal and a misfit for the location but apt for her mental state. As if he would see her in this work suit again and things would be back to normal.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Business Tycoon gets a Young Married Woman and makes her his Woman by bongdude - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 11:07 PM