Adultery A Business Tycoon gets a Young Married Woman and makes her his Woman by bongdude
At Palawan airport, a big car had come to take the JINDAL CORP. group members to a place where they would have to board a seaplane which would take them to the resort where the team was to stay for two days. The car reached the place and saw a seaplane waiting for them. The members took their seats in the seaplane. Roma was sitting in a seaplane for the first time ever and said,"This is little scary, as she tied a limsy seatbelt around her. Jindal and she sat next to each other in this limted seater sea plane.The seats wer tiny,everyone's heads were inches from the roof. The pilot gave a thumbs-up sign,indicating take off. The pilot said that this plane could take off and land on water as well as land. Jindal saw Roma's petrified face and said," Hey Roma ! You okay ?" Roma nodded and blinked her eyelids. Jindal grinned and said,"Breathe."

Roma exhaled and inhaled a few times. The plane took off.Roma looked outside the window.The crystal-blue sea,white beaches and the green cover of trees below made her forget her fear.

Roma blurted out," WOW," as she saw some of the most breathtaking scenery she had ever seen in her life.Jindal said," Its really spectacular."

After some fifteen minutes,the pkane landed over the Pendulasian island. Less than halaf a kilometre long and only two hundred metres wide,the island seemed tiny from the top .The beach ran all across the perimeter of the siland.On the southern tip, a few huts became visible.

That's the resort,the pilot said. The rest of the island is juts left untouched.All natural.

Roma closed her eyes as the plane landed on its water skis. When she opened her eyes,Jindal and the pilot were looking at her.Both of them had a grin on their faces.

Roma said," I am sorry.It's beautiful but scary."

The team stepped out of the plane into the sand.The porters took their bags. The resort manager greeted the team. He said," Welcome to Victoria Resort,Pendulasian. I am Marcos,the resort manager."

He showed everone their respective rooms.Each room was a little cottage on stilts above a clear blue water lagoon.

Roma kept her belongings in the luxurious room,which had wooden floors and a thatched roof.She felt tired. She went up to the reception are where she found JIndal in conversation with Marcos. Jindal saw Roma and told her to wait as he wanted to talk to her. Roma nodded her head and waited. Jindal finished his conversation with Marcos and came to Roma. Jindal and Roma walked out of the lobby to face the sead in front of them. Rock formations in the niddle of the ocean made the view even more beautiful.

Jindal asked Roma," Whats your plan for the rest of the evening ?"
Roma said," I'll chill in my room for sometime and then hope to catch up with the girls of or team to sit and chat and have dinner.

Jindal said," Let's change into workout clothes. We'll meet here in thirty minutes."

Jindal and Roma walked on the two kilometre trail that circled the island.Every nook and corner had spectacular scenery. Warm seawater touched the shoes as they walked on the sand near the water.

Jindal said," Lets keep its brisk", and increased his stride. He now walked in front of Roma,looking even better in his workout clothes: knee-length black shorts and a neon-green Nike T-shirt.

Roma was wearing a white T-shirt and grey track pants.

Roma said to Jindal," You are really into fitness."

Jindal said," I try."
Jindal said," Well,when you get to my age,your metabolism drops.Not easy to remain fit."

Roma said," You look so fit Jag...and stop talking about your age...you know all the women in our company talk among themselves that you are look more fit and toned than the the younger male colleagues in the office."

Thank you !"

Jindal and Roma circled the entire island and returned to the resort.
Jindal said to Roma," Dinner in an hour ? I will take a shower and see you at the restaurant.
Roma said," Sure Jag...see you at the restaurant in an hour."
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Business Tycoon gets a Young Married Woman and makes her his Woman by bongdude - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 10:32 PM