Adultery A Business Tycoon gets a Young Married Woman and makes her his Woman by bongdude
Few months later...

Roma had now moved on in her life...she was now single again...she was an ambitious and focused career woman now. She was given a swanky,up market apartment as part of housing allowance by JINDAL CORP., and her salary package had also increased a lot. She was now happy and fulfilled in her life and enjoyed her job and the company of colleagues in JINDAL CORP. Mr.Jindal was her Boss at work at the office. But in personal life, he was a dear friend of hers...her friend Jag.They spent time together apart from work, eating at restaurants,watching movies at multiplexes in malls and also going for long drives together occasionally.

One Sunday evening, Singhania had come to Jindal's house-JINDAL MANSION. They were chattingg with each other and Singhania asked Jindal," Jindal...really you are too good man...you are fantastic...how do you do it...Roma is now separated from Amar...she is a single woman now...how did you break their relationship." Jindal looked at him and said," I just played on their psyche... When I first met the couple at your office party, I saw that though they were a wonderful couple,but something seemed amiss and I felt that their relationship might not be as solid as people or the couple themselves think they are...also I was attracted to Roma's beauty,charm,innocence the first time I set my eyes on her at the party and shared that passionate dance with her...

so I took the help of you,Kunal and played a game...if they would have survived my game, I would have backed off and they would have continued together as a couple...but as I knew when I had started the game, they faltered and started drifting away and finally broke uo with each other. Singhania asked him," Now what...what is your next step...when do you plan to make Roma all yours...what are you going to do ?" Jindal looked at him,smiled and said," Hold on Singhania...when I have kept my patience for so long...I should not try to hurry things and blow my chance... I Know I will get her and it is just a matter of time."

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Business Tycoon gets a Young Married Woman and makes her his Woman by bongdude - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 10:24 PM