Adultery A Business Tycoon gets a Young Married Woman and makes her his Woman by bongdude
The next day morning, Roma arrived at Jindal's house at sharp 10:00 am. Mr.Jindal was dressed in proper corporate wear,suit,tie,trouser. As soon as Roma arrived, he along with Roma started in his car,with a driver driving and Roma and Jindal sitting beside each other in the back seat of the car. At first, they went to the security officer station and met the security officer officer handling Amar's case. Jindal and Roma talked to him for quite some time and then Roma went to meet Amar. Amar was happy seeing Roma and said," I was waiting for you Roma...I knew you would come...any progress to get me out of here."

Roma looked at him and said," Yes I have told about your case to Mr.Jindal and he will try to get a good lawyer to fight your case and get you out." Amar looked at Roma and smiled and said," Great...Yes I am sure Mr.Jindal will be able to get me out." Roma looked at him sternly and said," How the hell did yiu get into this mess Amar...you did not tell me that you would go partying on 31st December...and then this drugs thing,then caught in a compromising position with the European woman...whats all this?" Amar said," Calm down Roma...Calm down....see the plan for the party was planned suddenly...my friend Sajid called me and it happened all of a sudden."

Roma looked sternly at him and said," Oh that Sajid fellow once again...now where is he...how come you got caught and he did not get caught." Amar said." Actually I might have drank a bit too much and then these European Woman and her friends offered some drugs and then all this..." Roma said," Great...drinking too much at the night club,then having drugs with strangers...then having sex with them...what else is left." Amar looked at her," See everything happened very fast...and also we-You and I had not had sex for quite a long time now, and so I think I gave into my urge as a man...I am sorry Roma." Roma said," WOW ! So you gave in to your urge as a man... and you are sorry....so convenient... isn't it ?" Then the security officer constable came and told Roma that the meeting time is over. Roma bid good bye to Amar and left the security officer station with Mr.Jindal.

Then Jindal took Roma to the offices of two very successful and experienced lawyers. They heard the case details but they said that it is a real,tough case as it involved drugs and unlawful sex...and there is very minimal chances of winning the case and the lawyers also said that they are already busy with a ot of work load and have several pending cases going on and so were unable to take a new case at present. Then Jindal took Roma to a restaurant for lunch. Their Roma broke down and narrated everything about how she met Amar in college in Delhi and they both fell in love,then as they belonged to different classes of the society-she being the daughter of a wealthy businessman and he being a middle class boy, they eloped and got married and because of that her family broke all ties with her.

Then she also told Jindal about the last few months ever since Amar had lost his job and how their relationship started to crumble and they started having regular fights and on one occasion, Amar even slapped her. She told Jindal about Amar's drinking habit and his new habit of gambling and now this case. Mr.Jindal heared out Roma patiently and let her finish narrating everything to him, and then said," Well Roma...its your personal life...I should not interfere but as you have shared everything with me, as your well wisher, as a senior person who has see more of life than you, I would like to say a few things."
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Business Tycoon gets a Young Married Woman and makes her his Woman by bongdude - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 10:15 PM