Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
After taking a cold shower I had light dinner and wore my nighty. I phoned my husband and had a long chat with my husband over the day’s incidents (offcourse I omitted a few details like the bus incident and the poking of the lund of my boss on my arms). I was really feeling the need to be in someone’s arms especially after allowing a complete stranger to fondle me in a moving bus and I was still feeling the heat from my lower body.

Sleep was far from my eyes and I started thinking about the day’s events. I recalled the handsome looking face of my boss and I started thinking abt the new day ahead and I could also remember the look In his eyes while he was eyeing my cleavage. While thinking abt all this I started getting aroused and I inserted my finger in my choot. It was wet. I started masturbating thinking of the man in the bus and the way he was fondling me. Mujhe pata bhi nahi chala ki main kab so gayi.

Jab aankh khuli to yaad aaya ki mujhe to office jana hai. Aur main hadbada gayi. I took a quick shower and wore a black bra and white shirt and a short black skirt with black sandals. I took an autorickshaw as I did not want to give a bad impression on the first day of my work and somehow managed to reach the office at sharp 10:00. It was a small office with 3 cabins and 1 big hall. In the hall I saw 4 girls sitting. They all were very young and very good looking. There was one cabin at the far end and 1 cabin marked conference room. And another cabin which had the name plate of the md Mr. Sameer Kochar on the other end of the hall. I walked towards the md’s cabin.

I entered the cabin. Inside the cabin there was red carpet on the floor which was very smooth and velvety. There was an empty chair with computer table and printer and a wooden closet behind which was obviously for the secretary and behind this small semi cabin there was another door which obviously led to the main cabin which must be for the Md. In other words any body visiting the Md’s office would have to first go through this semi cabin and direct access to Md’s cabin was not possible.

I entered the Md’s Cabin to check whether he had arrived or not. The Md had not yet arrived so I looked around the office. It was a very big room with an impressing big desk behind which there was a very comfortable looking revolving/reclining chair. At the other end of the cabin there was a very huge sofa and a centre table and on the walls there were some antique paintings which looked very expensive. There was a toilet attached to the md’s cabin which had a bath tub and and there was another door which was behind Md’s chair and I wondered where this door could lead.

Out of curiosity I went to check what is behind this door and I opened this door. I was quite surprised to see that it was another room and there was a huge bed in the middle and a mini bar in a corner. I had never thought or heard of a bedroom in a office and I was wondering the purpose of having such an arrangement and then I rememberd that the boss had said that sometimes he has to wait late evenings in the office when dealing with foreign clients so maybe this arrangement is for resting in between whenever the boss gets tired.

..... pls give yr feedback friends.....
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM