Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
And then the bus jerked again. this was the opportunity this man was waiting for and the moment the bus gave a jerk he grabbed my right breast and gave a squeeze. i had to do something. i was allowing a total stranger to brush his lund on my ass and now he was grabbing my breasts. with my left hand i covered my breast with my ladies purse so that his hand could not be seen easily to others and he understood that i'm enjoying his caress and started squeezing my breasts frequently in a very arousing way. suddenly i had an itch on my right bum so i took out my right hand from above the rail and started scratching my ass and in the process i felt his lund on my hands. he was not wearing an underwear and the cloth of his trouser was also very thin and of a cheap quality and it felt like a naked cock.

the old man was too fast for me and the moment he saw me scratching my bum he took his hand off my breast and took my hand and placed it on his lund and closed my fingers over it and covered my hand in his hand and gave himself a tight squeeze. i was totally out of my senses now and did not know what to do. though it felt good holding his lund as he had aroused me to a great extent and i was actually prepared to get fucked in a moving bus. with his hand on my hand he kind of masturbated his lund 3/4 times as if suggesting to me that i do so and then he took off his hand from my hand and came back to attach my breast which was also missing his touch.

now that my hand was free i could have taken my hand back but i was dumb struck and kept my hand in the same position and started thrusting his lund more and more in my hand as if he's fucking my hand from behind and at the same time he took liberties with my breasts as if i'm his property and was now pressing my breasts very hard.

i was scared now as to how far he will go and at the same time i was aroused beyond control. i looked back at him and whispered "bus karo na" and in reply he opened his fly and removed his cock and gave his cock in my hand. i understood that he wants to come. i looked around for one last time to see if no one is watching us and it was now totally dark in the bus i started jerking him off though it was very awkward for me with my hands behind my back. this time he lifted my top and inserted his hand right inside my top and before i could protest he lowered my bra and started playing with my nipple. my legs felt weak and i leaned back on him and closed my eyes as this was a heavenly feeling and that too at the most unlikely places of all. he brought his mouth closer to me and whispered in my ears "u r too hot" and in the process he kissed me on the ears which gave me a very tingling sensation.

i was in a moving bus a complete stranger had inserted his hands in my top lowered my bra and was playing with my breast and i was holding his lund and giving him a masturbate in a totally aroused state and then i felt him brushing his lund on my hands vigourously and i also increased my speed and then i felt his body shaking and he exploded in my hands. my hands were full of his cum i could not believe that he had so much cum inside him and my whole hand felt wet and sticky. i immediately took back my hand opened my purse and took out my handerchief and forced his hand out of my top and this time he also obliged and moved away from me.

i felt very ashamed of myself and could no longer stay in the bus and started moving forward to get out of the bus at the next stop though this was not my stop. the man saw me moving forward and i got off from the bus and he also got off at the same time. i saw him approaching him and i got scared when he came towards me i immediately hailed an auto and gave the rickshaw driver my address and ran off. once i came inside my flat i breathed a sigh of relief as it had been a long and eventful day for me. Little i knew then that there was much more to come.

This was the first day of my life an innocent girl trying to make a living in a man's world and got manipuated by greedy men but i hate to admit to myself that i enjoyed the bus ride and the way the old man aroused my senses. i took a cold shower.

Awaiting feed back friends.......
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM