Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
I was asked to wait outside and the results of the interview will be announced in the evening. since i had nothing to do i went to the restaurant and ordered my lunch and waited for the results to be announced. i was trying to be calm and since it was my first interview i kept telling myself that even if i do not get the job i will apply elsewhere. it was a long wait and finally at 6:00 pm i was called inside again.

My boss had taken off his coat and was in his white shirt and sleeves were rolled up to his arm and was also looking quite exhausted. he gave me his hand and congratulated me saying that you turned out to be the most suitable candidate for this job and i can start work tomorrow. he gave me a file stating that this is my job profile and office brochures etc and i was to report from tommorrow at work from 1000 hrs. i was very happy. by the time i left the building it was 6:30 or so and there was crowd at the bus stop and i had to take a bus which was packed.

i was standing in the bus and most of the passengers in the bus were males. there was an old man standing in the bus behind me. i was holding the top bar with my hand and he had done the same. the bus was giving small jerks as it went over the pot holes and this brought our hands close. After some time i felt his hand touch mine and since i could not shift my hand further as there was another male hand in front of me i did not mind as the bus also was quite packed. after some time a stop came and a few passengers from behind were getting off. so this old man in order to give them some space moved little forward and i felt his body touch mine from behind. the bus started again. the old man (maybe in 50s) did not change his position and kept standing very close to me at the same time i felt his fingers cover mine.

I could feel his lower part of the body touching my round ass and something started poking. i knew that this man is getting a hard on while getting continous touch of my body. i tried to shift a little forward but the man standing in front of me took this a sign and started coming backwards in order to press my breasts with his back so i moved back again and this time as i took a back step the old man behind me took a front step and this time without hesitation he positioned his erect cock in my ass as he took my coming back as a positive sign. i looked around in the bus for a safe place to go but it was quite dark and there was hardly any place for me to go.

the old man slowly started moving his hand and he almost covered my entire hand with his hand. My heartbeat started racing. with every jerk of the bus i could feel this guy rubbing his cock on my back and he slowly started thumping my ass with his cock in a very seductive way. i looked over my shoulder to get a look at this man and when i saw him i could see the arousal in his eyes and he looked guiltily at me. suddenly the bus braked violently and the old man in order to take support took his hand from over the rail and grabbed my waist as he was falling over me and said sorry at the same time. i felt goose bumps all over my body as he had almost hugged me from behind.

now that the old man had touched me in a very arousing way and his hard on was telling me a different story as to what he wants to do with me he could not resisit holding my waist and with every small jerk started holding my waist and each time his hands were coming higher. since my hand was on the rails my right side of the breast was totally unprotected and i realized that he is going to grab my breast anytime now and with this thought only i started getting aroused. slowly with the next jerk i felt his arms circling my waist again and this time his hands were right under my breasts pushing my breasts up and he kept his hands in the same position at the same time increased the pressure on my ass with his erect lund.

he was waiting for the next jerk (and so was i). i did not know how to react to this situation and once again looked over my surroundings whether anyone was seeing our small session in the moving bus but thankfully every one was in their own world.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM